generator needed

daranged

i need a good generator for my hauler, i dont have one at all so i need one BAD! new or used, can anyony let me know what a good one would be or someone who might have a used one for sale?

i need a good generator for my hauler, i dont have one at all so i need one BAD! new or used, can anyony let me know what a good one would be or someone who might have a used one for sale?

I bought mine from ebay brand new. It was $240 for 3500 watts. I have had it for 2yrs now and never had an issue. I picked it up in Pico Rivera, Ca. and saved on the shipping.

My 01 Honda eb2500 just took a crap a few trips ago :angry22: . It runs fine but dose not put out any power :beercheers: . Might just be the gfi plug, but was to lazy to actully test it and wanted a quieter one anyhow. It wasn't that loud like some, but I had to string it out from the trailer a few feet. Its for sale for cheap too!!! If you our any body is handy with electrical stuff you could probably fix it :blink: . Its just taking up space in my garage.

I just bought a new Yamaha ef3000iseb and love it :D . Very quiet, but a little on the heavvvy side, but did come with wheels. This generator is comparable to the Honda eu3000 which is an awesome generator too and both are about the same price. My buddy has one and works well and is quiet.

I used it last trip and it ran everything in our trailer just fine including the air (15000 btu) and the microwave. I would pay the extra for the boost system, it helps alot with air and other appliance or tools that draw a lot of power.

Hope this helps. :D

http://www.hayesequipment.com/yamaha_gener...s/ef3000ise.htm

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/ModelDe...elName=eu3000is

I got mine at pep boys or something for like $300. Its a Colmen powermate 3500 or something. Its loud as all hell but it runs everything in the trailer including the air conditioning. If you just need a good generator thats cheap and not quiet thats the way to go. I have had it for at least 5 years and it wont die.

Edited by deuce

I have an onboard Onan 5500 in my rig but I got one of these portable generators last month. I wanted something to run everything in the rig but not use up a ton of gas like the Onan 5500. This is Kipor KGE3000ti and it’s basically a Honda generator in a yellow rapper. It’s very quiet and it can run for about 10 hours on a tank of gas. I picked it up for $800 delivered off of eBay.

Kipor3000CL.gif

We bought a Jiang Dong 3500 (funny name I know) for about $300 from Kragen Auto about 2 years ago. It runs like a champ, is a little loud but we kept in the back of our truck while in use and once we were inside the trailer we couldn't hear it. In fact on one trip it ran two trailers with both t.v.s and vcr's on. The Honda's are much quieter but when you don't have that much money to spend these are a great option. Ours is for sale for $175 now since we have no use for it anymore since our new trailer has one on board, but I think you are a little too far away.

i'd definately try the honda eu3000 ultra quiet and reliable . only prob i had with it , was we took it to duckcreek alot with our carson funrunner we had . and we never jetted it . finally after selling it to my brother inlaw he had to go thru the carb and intake :mc_smiley: to get it to run better he also bought extra jets . for differant elevations . no probs now . :DDRrocks: hope this was helpful .

I ve got a portable 5500 (6500 max) on wheels that I d sell. Now I have a kohler 7500 in the trailer, and dont see a need for it. I used to run it out on the ground on a chord, it s loud, but outside at the back of the trailer you couldnt hear it, but the camp next to you will on busy weekends.

360$.

I ve got a portable 5500 (6500 max) on wheels that I d sell. Now I have a kohler 7500 in the trailer, and dont see a need for it. I used to run it out on the ground on a chord, it s loud, but outside at the back of the trailer you couldnt hear it, but the camp next to you will on busy weekends.

360$.

where do you live ?

360$.

what kind is it and how big in size

DON29PALMS might have one for sale. Not sure but ask him.

I looked, its a generac, 5000, 6250 surge. It has 110 and 220. Its like new. Im in las vegas near the airport, I15/215 interchange.

would you take 300 if i come get it ? can you get any pic's ?