Where should I take my quad for motor work?

dreamrr

My warranty is over on my Yamaha YFZ 450, so now I am going to break into the motor. I need to find a good, reliable, and trustworthy shop to do some motor work on my YFZ450. Does anyone have some suggestions as to where to go?

I have my quads done at Power House Racing.

The owner Dan is a GREAT guy, and knows his sh*t.. what ever you need done he can do it, and he has a Dyno in his shop.

Contact Info: Dan

Power House Racing

3834 Schiff Dr.

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Located in The Center at Spring Mt. in China Town

702-227-1238.

Matt at S&M powersports is very good with 450's and is a supporter of this site and FoDD!

If thats matt off boulder with the trailer sales i met him sat..nice guy does alot of stuf!! rhinos too.and said he is opening a bigger place around may

If thats matt off boulder with the trailer sales i met him sat..nice guy does alot of stuf!! rhinos too.and said he is opening a bigger place around may

ya they always have cool sh*t parked outside that place. a really cool pink rhino :freakin_nuts:

I have my quads done at Power House Racing.

The owner Dan is a GREAT guy, and knows his sh*t.. what ever you need done he can do it, and he has a Dyno in his shop.

Contact Info: Dan

Power House Racing

3834 Schiff Dr.

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Located in The Center at Spring Mt. in China Town

702-227-1238.

Does he do head porting and polishing, got on 06 honda 450

Hey Dan, do you give a discount to DumontDuneRiders.com members? With out these members, I would have never known your shop existed. :mc_smiley: With all of this good talk about your shop, I will be coming to you from now on. I actually called and talked with you a couple of days ago about my YFZ450.

Hey Dan, do you give a discount to DumontDuneRiders.com members? With out these members, I would have never known your shop existed. :mic: With all of this good talk about your shop, I will be coming to you from now on. I actually called and talked with you a couple of days ago about my YFZ450.

I guess I could knock some off for DDR ... :rockwoot: