Your all time favorite childhood.........

Danielle

Blast from your past.....Your all time favorite childhood programs.

T.V series......Brady Bunch,I Love Lucy,Giligan's Island,Partridge family

Cartoons.......Jetson's,flinstones,Richie Rich

Movies..........Grease,star wars,Mary Poppin's

Anyone else wish to follow?

It will be intresting to follow all the differnt ages on this site and see how T.V has changed through the years. :dunno: :freakin_nuts:

Edited by Dani

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I see me and da burgh were the only one's ever watching T.V in the 70's.You guy's don't know what you were missing. :icon_twisted: Let me tell ya the telvision shows were so much better than.Everybody was living life as if it was a "beautiful day in the neighborhood" quote Mr. Rogers. :DDRrocks: now we just have nanny 911 :ahhhhh:

Edited by Dani

I forgot about Threes company and eight is enough.Thats on my list as well.Droopy???

I found woodywoodpecker as boring as the roadrunner."never could get into them

Now gumby and pokey they were cool so was davie and ga???? :DDRrocks: spell check please :driver:

As for tom and jerry,I watched them when nothing else was on.It just got old watching him always chasing the mouse.

How about The Little Rascals they were happing.

Anyone remember Hee Haw ? :icon_twisted:

wait we can't leave Popeye out ,now he was tough :ahhhhh:

What made me come up with this topic is that my 3 kids love watching all the t.v. shows in our time.If you go to walmart where the videos are there are these big bins with all old time dvd's and there is one with all the old cartoons.They are $5.00 videos.When we go to the dunes they watch all those cartoons and shows over and over again.

Edited by Dani

OK. this is a little :offtopic: but I saw this today and was shocked... try to guess who these guys are

THE BEAVER and GANG

The faces look familiar,but I can't figure it out. :dunno: As for off the topic,well maybe kinda,but not really as this is all about memory lane.But that would be for pete to decide :laughing:

The faces look familiar,but I can't figure it out. :dunno: As for off the topic,well maybe kinda,but not really as this is all about memory lane.But that would be for pete to decide :laughing:

Oh my! I just noticed you posted the answer :offtopic::slap: i think I need to go back to bed and start the day all over again. :dunce:

What show was the army guy walking with the fishing poles whistling with the kid walking behind him?black and white.Didn't like that one :offtopic:

I think your talking Andy Griffith with Opie he was a Sherrif not an army guy.. and Aunt Bee, and Barny Fife.. I loved that show :D