Funny Pics of Camp Victims-Post Yours Here!

crazymexeddie

I guess the story with this picture is that I lullied to sleep after having my 6th ( or more ) beers so Dunefreak decided that it would be a good time to construct the holy mountain of bud select using my passed out body as its centerpiece or framing! :laughing:

S2010049.jpg

I can't wait to see everyone else's pics of this sort of thing- I know i'm not the only victim of this! :thumb::thumb:

post-39-1138161248_thumb.jpg

eddie what the hell is that thing around your neck?

3bf6987e.jpg

This is my friend michelle- she graduated from UNLV and she is from vegas but lives currently in Long Beach CA.What I am wearing in the picture is the fur scarf she was wearing that matches her fur coat. I hope to see her again soon- she calls me whenever she is in vegas. :thumb:

It was her idea to put the fur scarf around my neck!-I think it turned out pretty good! :laughing:

This is my friend michelle- she goes to UNLV and she is from vegas but lives currently in Long Beach CA.What I am wearing in the picture is the fur scarf she was wearing that matches her fur coat. I hope to see her again soon- she calls me whenever she is in vegas. :thumb:

It was her idea to put the fur scarf around my neck!-I think it turned out pretty good! :huh:

That is a terrific story, Eddie, but how do these pics have annything to do with Funny Pics of Camp Victims?? :thumb: You too Jim!? :thumb::laughing:

• 1 year later...

I have posted this before, but this was some kid at Banshee hill passed out during four stroke wars.

SharpieDude.jpg

And this is ringleader (Chris) cruising camp

ChrisTractor.jpg

Sorry Chris had to

Yup there I am rollin the chic magnet ! And the ladies take it seriously when I ask if they want to roll in the hay. Just call me "PIMP DADDY - C" :laughing::laughing: I am saving for a lift kit, tires, and custom paint.

This is what happens when ya talk a lot of smack.... Ahhh what good times :)

guidostuck0030.jpg

How about self inflicted victims??

Terry............. You remember the party pics from the house in Oklahoma?? hehehe

This is what happens when ya talk a lot of smack.... Ahhh what good times :)

guidostuck0030.jpg

How about self inflicted victims??

Terry............. You remember the party pics from the house in Oklahoma?? hehehe

Luckily the incrimiting ones have no sand dunes in them. House parties do not qualify and are not allowed per the Prez's rules and my threat to kick your azz! :laughing::flipoff::laughing:

Yup there I am rollin the chic magnet ! And the ladies take it seriously when I ask if they want to roll in the hay. Just call me "PIMP DADDY - C" :laughing::laughing: I am saving for a lift kit, tires, and custom paint.

Hey that is my barrel of hay i already have it marked :flipoff: And nobody digs those red,white and blue shorts more than me and those head phones keep it very interesting so stop trying to sell yourself to other women.Your taken :flipoff: There is only room in the hay mobile for 1 roll in the hay and that would be your wifey. :D

Edited by Danielle