offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 (edited) Hey OffRoadRacer......were you by chance camped near bathroom #10 this weekend??? If so, I was camped a tad closer to the dunes than you. I drove around your camp with my baby girl driving my rail with me..... Just wondering........ Yep....this was us..I think i remember ya driving by with your girl..if I would of know it was you guys I'd stopped over and said hi & meet ya.. Edited March 21, 2007 by OFFROADRACER
Crowdog Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I've already posted a few pictures from the weekend, but here is a link to the rest: DuneGuide.com - Dumont Cleanup Weekend Thanks again to Pete & Terry for letting me crash their camp. Great to meet lots of DDR folks.
offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I've already posted a few pictures from the weekend, but here is a link to the rest: DuneGuide.com - Dumont Cleanup Weekend Thanks again to Pete & Terry for letting me crash their camp. Great to meet lots of DDR folks. so that was you jon, that was with us over in sperry wash...cool never met ya..
Crowdog Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 so that was you jon, that was with us over in sperry wash...cool never met ya.. This must be you then?
HappyHour Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 Yep....this was us..I think i remember ya driving by with your girl..if I would of know it was you guys I'd stopped over and said hi & meet ya.. Well that is where I normally camp, so next time we'll have to make a point of saying.........
offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 Well that is where I normally camp, so next time we'll have to make a point of saying......... right on, we usually ar a little closer to the edge above pay booth but will head over your way and say hi and
Crowdog Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 yep thats us Sorry I didn't introduce myself around a bit more. I had the kids solo this weekend, and it was a lot of work. Lots of trips to the "river". Put your hat on. More sunscreen. Eat your chicken! Put your dirty clothes in here, not on the floor. Go to bed.... Glad I'm not a single parent.
offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 Sorry I didn't introduce myself around a bit more. I had the kids solo this weekend, and it was a lot of work. Lots of trips to the "river". Put your hat on. More sunscreen. Eat your chicken! Put your dirty clothes in here, not on the floor. Go to bed.... Glad I'm not a single parent. no problem..yea that will keep ya busy... next time i'll say hi..
its stocking Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 Some more photos Yeah, I know I got the date wrong, too much light. The Guys The Crew Great pics its stock and Mr & Mrs Dooner tumblina did not get pic taken
Mrs. Dooner Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 hahaha i know...i get caught in pictures at the strangest times...look like im totally PO'ed but im not
dunefreak Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 I've already posted a few pictures from the weekend, but here is a link to the rest: DuneGuide.com - Dumont Cleanup Weekend Thanks again to Pete & Terry for letting me crash their camp. Great to meet lots of DDR folks. Nice review, Jon. Again, your welcome. I had a great time.
DuNe45oR Posted March 22, 2007 Author Posted March 22, 2007 Here's a couple of pics. Did not take too many that weekend. hey yama where did you get that orange rhino's flag if you dont mind me asking? also where did you take those pics from, because it definitly looks like i have a ride planned for next trip!!
mrmotard Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 flags came from sammys cycle shop in las vegas-- the pics were takin at the top of the rockmountain trail-- !!! you can see the trail going up the mtn. if you look south of the dunes!!!
DUNE SMURF Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 One of my favorites from the weekend that is a beautiful picture makes you want to go back to the dunes
Motoxer007 Posted March 23, 2007 Posted March 23, 2007 Whaaassssuuuuppppp????? The Regulatorz were in full force for the clean up weekend. Our group had a total of 26 buggies in it. We were at the North Pole many times with as many as 22 in line. We had a lot of fun shootin the dunes. We usually hit Glamis most the time, but we all had to be at the Dumont Cleanup to show our support. It was a great success as it showed at the raffle and lunch. Alot of turnouts. Should be held 2 times a year. Here are a couple photos I took of our weekend. A little bit of Dancin' after our Taco Night on Saturday. Always better on the roof of someone else's buggy. Dune safe and keep the shiny side up.
sandroostu Posted March 23, 2007 Posted March 23, 2007 Awesome pics Matt. I guess Dumont ain't so bad!!! When are we goin' back again?
dunefreak Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 Whaaassssuuuuppppp????? The Regulatorz were in full force for the clean up weekend. Our group had a total of 26 buggies in it. We were at the North Pole many times with as many as 22 in line. We had a lot of fun shootin the dunes. We usually hit Glamis most the time, but we all had to be at the Dumont Cleanup to show our support. It was a great success as it showed at the raffle and lunch. Alot of turnouts. Should be held 2 times a year. Here are a couple photos I took of our weekend. A little bit of Dancin' after our Taco Night on Saturday. Always better on the roof of someone else's buggy. Dune safe and keep the shiny side up. Cool pics. Thanks for sharing. BTW, welcome to the board!
Motoxer007 Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 (edited) Thank you very much Prez, I mean Dune Freak. Here are a couple more photos I hope you all enjoy. We'll be back again. Very laid back atmosphere and quiet at night. I could sleep. Alright, What the @#!*& kind of spiders do you have at Dumont? This one looked like a rat mutated with a spider. Never seen any kind of &%#@ like that before. Anybody know the name of it? This one felt right at home for hours on my gas can. Wasn't afraid of nothing. In 98 degree weather, the water balloon launcher sure came in handy. And made for alot of laughs. Sorry Bill, but I had to show everybody what our target was with the water balloon launcher. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Just good clean fun, well maybe not that clean. For the love of god Bill, put your shorts on. Then way too many margaritas at Taco night made for some stumbling. At least no one was driving. Someone stop this merry-go-round, please. Then the little ones had to get some hood dancin' in. Look out ladies, the youngsters are gonna show you up. Glamis is still King, but I gotta admit that Dumont Rocks! Quote of the year< Even while crashing, I was still in control. :dance: Edited March 24, 2007 by Motoxer007
RAGDOLL MX Posted March 25, 2007 Posted March 25, 2007 the last picture..........ewwwwwwwwwwwwww its a brown spider
desertskyz Posted March 25, 2007 Posted March 25, 2007 Oh Man! great pixs. Should have been on some of that. But........... Had a camp full of ....... Good peeps.
DuNe45oR Posted March 26, 2007 Author Posted March 26, 2007 that spider looks like it would eat a human....what the F*%K!!
Recommended Posts