nlvredneck Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 hey 'yall just wonderin how many of 'yall are gonna be there :gayboy: :mic: it's gonna be HOT to Quote
offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 might be...waiting to see if some other friends are going for sure Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 i should be but i dont know right now will know for sure when the time gets nearer Quote
offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I heard it was cold last year is this yaer gonna be hot?? Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I heard it was cold last year is this yaer gonna be hot?? No it wasn't cold. The above pic is from the Easter thread......I actually remember Sat being a little on the warm side. Click for Easter 2006 Quote
offroadracer Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 No it wasn't cold. The above pic is from the Easter thread......I actually remember Sat being a little on the warm side. Click for Easter 2006 Sweet...thats even better Quote
dunefreak Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 Click for Easter 2006 Wow, it feels like that trip was just yesterday! Quote
Foxysandchick Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 Darn, wish I could make it..but I am working the Vegas Grand Prix Quote
offroadracer Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 sounds like a good trip is it usually pretty crowded easter? Quote
Desert Yeti Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 we will be out there and me and my family and the entronage that they bring......... usually camp around Bathroom #7(Second wash) just look for the 08 F350 4x4 (RED) crew cab WW 30 Tag along.... so you in the dunes Quote
cwilzplay Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 Hello All!!! We won't be there for Easter planning on going the following tuesday and staying through the weekend. :smoker: Anyone going to be out there during the week??????? Quote
northphelan Posted March 29, 2007 Posted March 29, 2007 We're heading out saturday.Planning on being there til wednsday. Quote
ash Posted March 29, 2007 Posted March 29, 2007 I'll be out there Friday night through Monday morning. Dunno if the family is going to make it, but I'll be there, hot or not I wanna do some Rhino riding. Quote
nlvredneck Posted April 5, 2007 Author Posted April 5, 2007 :mc_smiley: well it looks like my dumont season is over i'm not gonna make it out for eastern because the folks i was going with pulled out so i guess i'll sea 'yall back there for halloween Quote
1BADYFZ Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 well it looks like my dumont season is over i'm not gonna make it out for eastern because the folks i was going with pulled out so i guess i'll sea 'yall back there for halloween If you want to come out for the day and ride give me a PM, i will be there with family and im the only one with a bike in the group besides the kids and they cant dune like papa..IT would be nice to ride fast with someone while i am there..let me know Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.