terrible town 250

superdave

A coworker told me this morning that a guy was putting up his communication antenna and hit a power line a was killed. The guy standing next to him was thrown some feet and broke his leg.

From Dirtnewz.com

It's a well-know fact that desert racing is inherently a dangerous motorsport. Whether you're the driver, co-driver or one of the many crew members desert racing it's dangerous. Tragedy struck the Riviera Racing team this morning when two crew members from the Baja Fool's Pit Crew, who pit the Riviera Race team, were assembling Pit 5 and while erecting the communication antenna mast electricity from a live power line arc'd killing one crew member instantly and injuring another standing nearby. BITD Officials working closely with police and fire are handling the situation. The race course will be run under a slow red flag in the area as the investigation by law enforcement/coroner investigators is a slow methodical process. This pit was scheduled to be the primary pit stop for the Riviera Racing truck

I heard about about the Riviera team fataities today. That's very sad news to hear. :(

on a lighter note....

Hey Jay, WTF is THAT!!???--->

post-71-1177946805_thumb.jpg

:beercheers:

Me too! WTF.

"I have a walmart card and need a trip to Hendertucky, Any takers?" Mexico is OK too!