ANY UFC FANS ON DDR??

ocean's 4

:beerpint:

Hey everyone, I'm a huge fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, have been since the beginning. Is there any other fans out there? If so, what are your thoughts on the upcoming fight on February 4, 2006 between Champ Chuck Liddell vs. Randy Couture? Who's going to win and why?

:beerpint:

Hey everyone, I'm a huge fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, have been since the beginning. Is there any other fans out there? If so, what are your thoughts on the upcoming fight on February 4, 2006 between Champ Chuck Liddell vs. Randy Couture? Who's going to win and why?

I got Liddell. You don't know how crazy that guy is until you seem him kick the crap out of someone live.

:D

I have to go with Liddell too. His take down defense is getting better with every fight. If Couture can manage to take him down, it should be close. Either way, the fight should be good.

Edited by Ocean03

Iceman all the way! :laughing: He is getting tougher and tougher every fight. He uses more techique now where as before his style was wild. I'll have to watch the replay on sunday night. And maybe after that I will fast forward through the Stooperbowl to see the new commercials. :undecided:

Whatever... im from the country so we dont hear much about people gettin sued over beatin the crap outta some drunk that deserved it..

well then beware next time you have any thoughts of throwin down in a bar then- it sometimes isn't worth it. I have had to been told that a few times. :o :no::no: :eatdrink021: Trust me I know there are a lot of drunks out there that "deserve it." But like I said- sometimes not worth it. :thumb:

ok, i just had to be the 1st chik to post on here. UFC rocks. one of these days ill actually get to a match. maybe! tickets are so friggin expensive. what can i say, i like to watch guys beat the sh*t out of each other. and as far as the 3rd match between The ICEMAN and Randy, the ICEMAN is going to kick his a$$. id say it will go the full 5 rounds. wait, this is for the belt again, right, so theres 5 rounds? or is it 3 five minute rounds? im pretty sure its for the belt, and will be 5 rounds. anyways, thats just my 2 cents!! ive watched all seasons on Spike, the guys channel. lol and by the way, just so you guys know, i am a chik thats into guys. lol not some manly muncher chik. lol not sure how many chiks like that kinda stuff. im a girly girl who likes to watch that kinda stuff. alrighty im babbling now, so ill stop. lol lol :DDR_rocks!:

I CAN BEAT THEM BOTH UP.... HEHEH J/K WELL I PROB GIVE HIM A GOOD RUN 4 HIS MONEY.. LOL MY BOY IS BACK THOUGH NEXT UFC.. USA VS. CANADA... ROOT ON MY BOY BJ PENN PROB THE ONLY GUY THATS GOING TO TAKE THAT TITLE FROM THE COWBOY... AKA MATT HUGHES BUT THE GUYS R GOING TO RECORD IT FOR ME SINCE I'LL B PARTYIN WITH DDR...

ok, i just had to be the 1st chik to post on here. UFC rocks. one of these days ill actually get to a match. maybe! tickets are so friggin expensive. what can i say, i like to watch guys beat the sh*t out of each other. and as far as the 3rd match between The ICEMAN and Randy, the ICEMAN is going to kick his a$$. id say it will go the full 5 rounds. wait, this is for the belt again, right, so theres 5 rounds? or is it 3 five minute rounds? im pretty sure its for the belt, and will be 5 rounds. anyways, thats just my 2 cents!! ive watched all seasons on Spike, the guys channel. lol and by the way, just so you guys know, i am a chik thats into guys. lol not some manly muncher chik. lol not sure how many chiks like that kinda stuff. im a girly girl who likes to watch that kinda stuff. alrighty im babbling now, so ill stop. lol lol :hello:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh your letting your blonde show :ninja:

J/K :thumb:

Edited by Don29palms

We bought the pay per view in the coach this weekend, and what a bunch of good fights!

For those that didn't see it, Chuck attacked and beat Randy into retirement! Sorry to see Randy go, he has always been an awesome fighter and good sport! But the a$$ whooping from Chuck is always awesome to watch! Who is going to take the Iceman down? ( I don't see any competitors in the near future?)