this makes no sence

seibelduner

when you are the benchmark product that all others are measured by you tend to get a few jealous individuales that cant face the truth. banshees are king

King or not...you can have em. :blink::clap: I'm not jealous of an unreliable quad that beats you to death due to it's ancient suspension design and not to mention they sound like crap too. :blury::laughing::slap:

when you are the benchmark product that all others are measured by you tend to get a few jealous individuales that cant face the truth. banshees are king

that's why they have there own hill now at dumont maybe there all buried under it :blink::slap::laughing::clap:

unreliable? incorrect. the banshee motor is a very reliable design but unfortunately, the banshee has had some irresponsible people maintaining them.

as for the suspension i agree it's junk. if you spend a couple grand it can become bearable.

long live the king.

When I was about 5 years old the little black kid that lived next door came up to me and said

"My dad just got a new Cadillac and when he presses on the horn it goes hhhhoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkyyy!"

I then told him

"My dad just got a new chainsaw and when you start it up it goes run n****** run n***." :driver:

:idiot:

Edited by dunefreak

I still have mine, and there are about 6 more in our group.

We just had the ORIGINAL top end done on my bro's 1990 banshee before this season. It was still running good at the time but he was ready for some porting.

We have another 1990 in our group that is also still on the original top end that will probably rebuild this summer. Hows that for reliability. :ahhhhh:

IMO there are no go fast parts for a 2 or 4 stroke that are in INVESTMENT. Although they are lots of fun! :barf:

for all you haters out there and the lovers of the banshee's there coming out with a new banshee 500 4 stroke its sopposed to be bad and kill the 450s and keep up with the 700s :laughing: im getting it when they come outor the year after so they dont have the bugs

Edited by ringmaster's son

for all you haters out there and the lovers of the banshee's there coming out with a new banshee 500 4 stroke its sopposed to be bad and kill the 450s and keep up with the 700s :laughoff: im getting it when they come outor the year after so they dont have the bugs

:laughing::shake::laughoff: yyyyeah! :laughing:

I think you missed the joke behind that Dirt Wheels issue. It was a hoax and was supposed to be an April Fool's joke.

Banshees make incredible horsepower,and for having a motor design that is from the 70's its amazing they are still so damn fast.I still think it will be a really long time before a oem 4 stroke will take out a Banshee.The only one ive seen do it is turbo,nitrous 4 cylinder 3 and 4 hundred horspower custom frame bikes.Im just not a 2 stroke fan,i like my 4 stroke,its fast enough for me.

nope yhamaha is coming out with one in the next year or so we talk to the old sport west yamaha he said give them the time to desind them they will be coming out because there a legend

Who told you that? One of their top notch salesmen? :thumbsdown:

im so tired of these corporate owned bike shops.Full of ignorant a$$ parts people that dont have a clue what is happening.If the computer doesnt tell them what they need they are lost.Its pathetic.I dread ever needing a part here in town.Hmmmm call the local shop or get an ice cold enema :beerpint: Ice Cold Enema Please :thumbsdown:

im so tired of these corporate owned bike shops.Full of ignorant a$$ parts people that dont have a clue what is happening.If the computer doesnt tell them what they need they are lost.Its pathetic.I dread ever needing a part here in town.Hmmmm call the local shop or get an ice cold enema :clap: Ice Cold Enema Please :think:

:blink::thumbsdown::beerpint::barf:

i have three. one with $25,000 invested, another with $15,000 invested, and one with not much invested for sale for $2,000. i love 'em. long live 'em.

Dont you mean wasted?

Banshees make incredible horsepower,and for having a motor design that is from the 70's its amazing they are still so damn fast.I still think it will be a really long time before a oem 4 stroke will take out a Banshee.The only one ive seen do it is turbo,nitrous 4 cylinder 3 and 4 hundred horspower custom frame bikes.Im just not a 2 stroke fan,i like my 4 stroke,its fast enough for me.

very well said this motor is based of the rd350 and look how old that is. that motor in quads still hauls! as 4 reliability that just people not knowing what there doing. Most peeps dont like their suspension but even stock i like it better then any quad out there. banshees are fun cause there fast and nothing else gives you the same feel. long live banshees and all two strokes!