Need a referral

zoom-zoom-Suze

Hey Suze

My Bro Randog has a Rage'n and loves it. He's a researcher for sure. The quality of them is very good. Regarding the Raptor my good buddie Art has one and said it's been great for him also. Either one seems like a good choice. Hope that helped. Good Luck!!!

Yep Yep ^^^^^ I dig on my Rage'n. :laughoff:

It's a 2004 and minimal problems. Seems to be built well.

It was built by National RV.

I don't know who builds them now that WW bought out the Rage'n line or something. :laughoff:

I won't tell you not to , but I will NEVER buy from WCRV's again. :laughoff: because service.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :laughoff:

R-

Love my Rage'n. They are built in Riverside, right off Van Buren in between the 215 and 91 fwys. I bought mine from Richardson's RV, but the only contact I have had with them was to write the check. All service I have taken it to Rage'n and had them work on. Their service department has treated me very well. I called and set up an appointment to bring it in, and told them when I had to have it back, and they always met my schedule. Most all of my issues have been cosmetic, only mechanical trouble was the exterior fuel pump quit. They replaced it no questions. I did not like the layout of the Raptor, so I didn't compare warranties. The Rage'n really has a good warranty, and my favorite was the 5 years on the tires. I think both trailers are very nice. Good Luck......... :ahhhhh:

post-1452-1176586988.jpgWe have an '04 Blaze'n 32' TT. Which is a Rage'n with extras. Had a roof leak at the front cap that the dealer could not fix that a 5 year old could. Fixed it myself, probably better than the dealer. (I am 5 years old!) :laughoff: Other than that have had lots of fun without problems. Have towed it up to Oregon dunes and down to dumont. I did replace the stock carlisle tires an one would have failed if I had not noticed it separated on an inspection. See another thread on Craplisle tires. Rage'n/Blaze'n were absorbed by Weekend Warrior but are still separate when it comes to Customer relations. I called WW about adding another spare winch to my trailer and was given the Rage'n number. Was happy with the phone service. Could not find the winch. May purchase from the selling dealer again. Will NOT go for service.

As for Raptor, I have no experience. But I have seen a 5er at Dumont that had a K painted in front of the R in raptor on the ramp. They may have had problems!

Good luck in your search!

As for Raptor, I have no experience. But I have seen a 5er at Dumont that had a K painted in front of the R in raptor on the ramp. They may have had problems!

Good luck in your search!

I remember seeing that hauler!! :laughoff: Kinda makes ya wonder, huh?!? :laughoff:

is it a raptor 660 or 700. i have a 700 and its great all i did was a pipe and air filter cant keep the front wheels on the ground and only tricked out banshees and yfz's can beat me. i had a 660 also it was stolen but it also ran great very fast and lots of torque.. whoops haha never mind :thumbsdown:

Edited by tanner54

is it a raptor 660 or 700. i have a 700 and its great all i did was a pipe and air filter cant keep the front wheels on the ground and only tricked out banshees and yfz's can beat me. i had a 660 also it was stolen but it also ran great very fast and lots of torque

:think::beerpint:

Re-read the thread topic, tanner. :thumbsdown::clap::barf: