who drive's a

1bad4fiddy

i seen a ddr member at boulder and russel today i think it was about 4-430 ish , white silverado stock height , couldnt tell if it was a duramx or just a half ton has the ddr sticker on the slider window at the top

LOL I was going to ask the same thing before about a white extra cab truck with a DDR sticker on the back window at the shopping center on Craig and Rancho. I have a pic but it is on my phone so I will have to get it later.

LOL I was going to ask the same thing before about a white extra cab truck with a DDR sticker on the back window at the shopping center on Craig and Rancho. I have a pic but it is on my phone so I will have to get it later.

Craig and rancho sounds like cdavego :D

I have the small sticker at top of my rear window but no slider and you might have seen me at either of those locations. I thought I saw a big old dodge truck near boulder and russell today and wondered if that big a$$ dodge was chases's?

I have the small sticker at top of my rear window but no slider and you might have seen me at either of those locations. I thought I saw a big old dodge truck near boulder and russell today and wondered if that big a$$ dodge was chases's?

What time was it ken? prob was me then you cant miss the big a$$ ugly thing

I pulled into the Firestone on Spring Mountain today and there was Dave's truck....NO doubt, it had CDAVEGO license plate and the DDR sticker in the back window, but no see Dave. :thumb::isbb:

that is our area of town :D

thanks for thinking of us nick :D but daves truck is a 4-door

I pulled into the Firestone on Spring Mountain today and there was Dave's truck....NO doubt, it had CDAVEGO license plate and the DDR sticker in the back window, but no see Dave. :DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

yep dave's truck need 2 tires :( so my buddy shirley took care of me since i do business with her everyday. :D

that is our area of town :D

thanks for thinking of us nick :D but daves truck is a 4-door

yep dave's truck need 2 tires :( so my buddy shirley took care of me since i do business with her everyday. :D

yep yep that was me, and boy do I love going to the bank, to waste an hour or two.

How about a white one , some one who works at Discount tire on Pecos and Windmill. I seen it today and 2 weeks ago when i got my truck washed.

was it this one?

If so it is Craig's aka 9digits old truck. The guy must not have taken the sticker off. Did it have a spare tire mounted in the back? I know the guy that bought it works at discount.

not to bag on a DDR member but i saw a Toyhauler and rig today on the freeway awesome seeing our stickers everywhere... but please warn me next time you drag that thing anywhere....

23-25' Attitude Toyhauler being towed by a lifted suburban... Looked like 37's under the suburban... :laughoff::laughoff:

not to bag on a DDR member but i saw a Toyhauler and rig today on the freeway awesome seeing our stickers everywhere... but please warn me next time you drag that thing anywhere....

23-25' Attitude Toyhauler being towed by a lifted suburban... Looked like 37's under the suburban... :laughoff::laughoff:

Damn thats a big tire to be towing with :dunce:

35's or 37's they were wide and could give a bit of a illusion to being a taller tire but driving down the freeway they appeared to be 37's

What you trying to say? I tow with 38's! I wouldn't do it with an SUV though.

35's or 37's on a SUV is pretty damn big.. and if they arent e-rated tires which i doubt they were the sidewall flex and sway would make for a scary ride... i know quite a few people that tow on 38's in 3/4ton 1ton trucks and its no problem for them since they chose the right tire!

35's or 37's on a SUV is pretty damn big.. and if they arent e-rated tires which i doubt they were the sidewall flex and sway would make for a scary ride... i know quite a few people that tow on 38's in 3/4ton 1ton trucks and its no problem for them since they chose the right tire!

I know. I was just doing a little of this... :idea::laughoff: