help me

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-433-1176853271.jpg :laughing:

I know; going fast is so homo ;p

Well it's all on what you're looking for man. If you're looking to go fast, or win when you race, I'd buy Honda, if not then Yamaha is probably more up your alley :D :D :D

But honestly; my buddy's got a TRX450 and I haven't seen a YFZ touch it yet; plus you can hop it up cheaper; the hotcams are cheaper, etc. I started riding on a Honda, and I'd semi partial to Honda. Out of the box the YFZ is faster though.

Edited by Handy

I'd say go sit on them both, or if you can bum a ride that would be even better. See which one feels more comfortable to you, where do you feel like you are sitting? On the Honda it was more like I am sitting in the bike, on the YFZ I felt like I was riding on top of it. The seat is a little harder on the Yam. The TRX is a better all around bike and a more comfy ride IMO. The YFZ is Faster out of the box but I think it is more at home on a MX track or the woods. Both can be easily made into ultimate dune quads for the right amount of $$$. It is all personal preference. Do you like Ford or Chevy? Is that more of the answer you were looking for?

Oh yeah, BTW it is a scientific fact that red is faster :laughing:

Oh yeah, BTW it is a scientific fact that red is faster :shake:

Are you talking about the red and white YFZ450 Don :D

well said on your quote.. "It is all personal preference. Do you like Ford or Chevy? Is that more of the answer you were looking for?"

I agree trying not to be prejudice.. try em if you can.. you too will see YAMAHA just kidding :laughing::laughing:

you need to figure out which one you want by riding them all.....testingthem all, like you are buying a car.

the ergonomics are different on each one. Also each one has its good and bad points.

this is a decision you need to make, or else you'll just be riding some one elses dream bike. plus, if you don't like it, it is your fault for not buying what works for you

:monkeedance2: :laughoff::banghead::flipoff:

GET A BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha are u kidding me your crazy there too heavy to race and my luck ill loose the top end i had one. im selling it now its the 97 yellow and red one in the class and that was the bike i learned on :laughoff::flipoff::coffee: [ :mc_smiley: Edited by ringmaster's son

im with you..ltr450 all the way..mine is bone stock and i smoke most trx and yamapuks..just ask GWH... :monkeedance2:

yes i know pauly i didnt say anything about susucki's for that reason! :mc_smiley:

Aint there a girl on here who has 2 yfz's blows them up every ride and also has blown up a rhino , wow imagine that all yamaha's :laughoff:

and you can just shut the hell up.