Naa Naa Neer Ner Ner Ner Neer Nah Neer...... Naa Naa Neer Ner Ner Ner Neer Nah Neer

1bad4fiddy

:beercheers::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::laughoff::dope: :dance: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I can't believe this made it to its own thread!!

This is the ULTIMATE redneck theme song.

:redneck::redneck::redneck: :skeet: :skeet: :skeet: :redneck:

It it from a movie named Deliverence, dude if you really want to get scared rent it and watch it in the dark!

It beats the pants :shocked: off any scary movie out there! :beercheers:

The name of the song is called "Dualing Banjos"

I have it cause I love to see peoples reactions when the phone rings. Real funny reactions from those who know what it is!

Edited by buggychick

Ok I am going to play stupid here,I have never met you so I have never heard your ringtone but If I uderstand correct...It is the song from the banjo's correct?Well if that is right than the post I put above this one is right what I wrote.

Ok done playing stupid now. :D

Edited by Dani

Yep thats it!

Most people just get really WIDE EYED :shocked: and move away as fast as they can. All I can do is :grin: I know my sense of humor is a little off, but dang is it funny to see how many people have actually seen that movie! :barf: :jester: :think: :jester:

Ok I am going to play stupid here,I have never met you so I have never heard your ringtone but If I uderstand correct...It is the song from the banjo's correct?Well if that is right than the post I put above this one is right what I wrote.

Ok done playing stupid now. :D

:barf: Now I can say I know TWO people that have never seen that movie! Before tonight, I would have figured it was like the Wizard of Oz, everyone has seen that movie more than once in their life time!

P.S. Once upon a time, I could play that little diddy on my guitar, well, the beginning solo part anyway. :think:

Yep thats it!

Most people just get really WIDE EYED :shocked: and move away as fast as they can. All I can do is :grin: I know my sense of humor is a little off, but dang is it funny to see how many people have actually seen that movie! :barf: :jester: :think: :jester:

Well I guess I am going to have to rent the movie cause all heard was 2 guy's playing the banjo's.But from what I have read on this topic is that this is a pretty disturbing wacked movie. :grin::D

Well I guess I am going to have to rent the movie cause all heard was 2 guy's playing the banjo's.But from what I have read on this topic is that this is a pretty disturbing wacked movie. :barf::D

If you do watch it, make sure the kids are somewhere else! It is really gross and totally redneck. Backwoods you married your sister or in this case your brother, redneck.

:think:

Edited by buggychick

:barf: Now I can say I know TWO people that have never seen that movie! Before tonight, I would have figured it was like the Wizard of Oz, everyone has seen that movie more than once in their life time!

P.S. Once upon a time, I could play that little diddy on my guitar, well, the beginning solo part anyway. :think:

Thanks........ :grin: I am going to go rent it tomorrow :shocked: Maybe I have seen it and I just don't remember.You know that is what happens as you get older."Memory Loss" :jester: :jester:

Edited by Dani

If you do watch it, make sure the kids are somewhere else! It is really gross and totally redneck. Backwoods you married your sister or in this case your brother, redneck.

:shocked:

Nice........ :jester: :think::barf:

Edited by Dani

Yeah I thought that may help out!

:D

Well the dueling banjo's sounded good. :think::barf: I will make sure not to have the kids around when i watch it.Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Dani

Thanks........ :grin: I am going to go rent it tomorrow :barf: Maybe I have seen it and I just don't remember.You know that is what happens as you get older."Memory Loss" :jester: :shocked:

If you have seen it, maybe this will jar your memory. Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty (the "squealer"), John Voight, ummm, and I think d*ck Sergeant (the 2nd Darren on Bewitched)....canoe trip gone WAY BAD!

:think: My long term memory still works, it's the short term that's scary!! :jester:

Dang auto-censorship.....d*ck as in name, not a certain body part!

Edited by dinicolady

If you have seen it, maybe this will jar your memory. Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty (the "squealer"), John Voight, ummm, and I think d*ck Sergeant (the 2nd Darren on Bewitched)....canoe trip gone WAY BAD!

:barf: My long term memory still works, it's the short term that's scary!! :think:

:shocked: :jester: Nope I guess I missed that one. :D