Stolen Custom Rhino

My Rhino was stolen from Terrible Herbst RV Resort in Pahrump 4/29/07 It was like my child. Blue flames with Skulls and silver. Has a one of a kind adjustable driver seat built for my son, along with box A arms, ITP tires and wheels, the cage is not painted and has no grab handles (didnt get to finish) Billet Screws and Skull gas cap "HELP"

Any Info call 951-306-6591 or Nye county Sheriff. post-2791-1178077042.jpg

My Rhino was stolen from Terrible Herbst RV Resort in Pahrump 4/29/07 It was like my child. Blue flames with Skulls and silver. Has a one of a kind adjustable driver seat built for my son, along with box A arms, ITP tires and wheels, the cage is not painted and has no grab handles (didnt get to finish) Billet Screws and Skull gas cap "HELP"

Any Info call 951-306-6591 or Nye county Sheriff. post-2791-1178077042.jpg

Im curious how it was stolen? At night? out of a trailer? drive it away etc... it might help some of us in the future protect our stuff.

Good Point! It was driven away at night I had the key. Protect your self with a dead man switch or alarm.

Im curious how it was stolen? At night? out of a trailer? drive it away etc... it might help some of us in the future protect our stuff.

I was gonna switch out mine to a universal auto ignition cylinder, I heard a while back something about a master key available not only for yamaha but suzuki, honda etc, kinda like the john deer key that will fit all of them :no_no: but if true and someone has one they walk righ tup put key in start and gone :freakin_nuts:

that sucks, but why dont you lock it up with chains and locks? while we are at dumont or any other place when we crash for the night, i run a hardened chain from my toy hauler to the front end, and one threw the backend. i know sh*t head thieves will get it if they want it, but i put it on, so maybe the a-holes will go to an easier target. fk the people who do sh*t like that. :thumbsdown: i hope you get it back.

• 4 months later...