Turbo Liners, Line starts here

Kens Colors

:clap::dope: after alot of this :blury: and this :finger: and then some of this :chat::rules:

The Contractor is going to be here Monday to finish the build out. :dunno::laughoff::beerpint: :dance:

So :praying: if everything goes right we will be doing the TURBO Liners sometime wednesday. :shake::laughoff::laughing::drinkbeer: .

2 of us just got back from training for a week in Kellog ID. The People that trained us will be down here setting up the equipment and assisting us for a few days. So we need to have as many trucks lined up as possible. I know I have talked to many members about getting these bedliners done, well it's about time for me to be able to follow thru.

ISBB and Ragdoll are the first 2 lined up, and I will be able to get either one of their trucks here, without much notice, but I will post more up when I know absolutely for sure.

We should be able to do at least 6 a day right away.

We are giving a GREAT deal to DDR members to help us really launch the new product to Las Vegas.

PM me or call my Cell 525-8700 to get price or set appointment.

By the way I did not spend the whole time I was in Idaho training!

post-416-1178381496.jpg

Edited by Kens Colors

We were assembling the machine tonight, contractor hopefully finishes job up tomorrow, we will be (should be) shooting Turbo Liners, on Wednesday!!!!! :laughoff::drinkbeer:

DDR Grand Opening special price is $350 for standard bed under the rail.

Skyller you can shoot it on individual components but not the whole undercarrige, unless maybe you were to shoot the whole thing off the vehicle with it turned upside down.

We were assembling the machine tonight, contractor hopefully finishes job up tomorrow, we will be (should be) shooting Turbo Liners, on Wednesday!!!!! :laughoff::drinkbeer:

DDR Grand Opening special price is $350 for standard bed under the rail.

Skyller you can shoot it on individual components but not the whole undercarrige, unless maybe you were to shoot the whole thing off the vehicle with it turned upside down.

Right on congrats Ken!

the rinolinning guys we use over here by our shop have a spray booth with a lift in it that raises the vehicle up then tilts sideways 45deg. for sprying the undercarrige...

More like alpha, not like rhino!!!!

The machine is together, a few hours of work on my part and if the elctrician gets his job done we will be shooting them tomorrow. :beercheers:

How are things coming along Ken?

How are things coming along Ken?

Contractors are a$$ hats they still havent finished their work but we got the machine up and running tonight checked everything out Turbo lined an old table and some cardboard, we have Ragdolls truck just about prepped and will be finishing it in the morning it just got to be too long of a day.

But WE ARE TURBO LINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing::coocoo::laughing::thumb:

OGP, No sir it is not slippery like a hard plastic bedliner. Nor will gas cans create a static charge.

Skyller yes to both questions, the material is just a more recent creation, the manufactures of our product used to supply the raw Rhino Liner material to them but they (rhino) grew so big, they were 1st, that they built their own factory. But our material is currently the best type on the market in my opinion.

Edited by Kens Colors

Skyller yes to both questions, the material is just a more recent creation, the manufactures of our product used to supply the raw Rhino Liner material to them but they (rhino) grew so big, they were 1st, that they built their own factory. But our material is currently the best type on the market in my opinion.

cool I'll have to come check it out when u get up and going... my bro had his V-rod sprayed with the X-linner. Its diffrent but cool looking...