JoeDuner Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 That quad is definately PIMP. The buggy is nice too!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 (edited) sh*t, I forgot to post mine Here's my car... I posted pics of my bikes over here. THE NEW RIDE IS POSTED HERE. Edited July 25, 2007 by dunefreak Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 Killer picture!!!!! Looks like you came in alittle hot on that razor. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 I did it about 4-5 times it was such a smooth landing and Dunefreak took that pic. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 I dont even want to know what those pinon angles look like... that thing is HUUUGGGEEEE Quote
TCS T Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 You guys have some really nice equipment! Here is a couple pics of my car. Quote
JoeDuner Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 You guys have some really nice equipment! Here is a couple pics of my car. I have seen that Orange car going up the hill and it is wicked!!!! And very nice car you have there. Quote
HappyHour Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 These are some sweet pictures of some good looking rides. I guess I'll throw mine into the mix........ ............here's a pic of my ride just for sh#*'s and giggles........... Quote
JoeDuner Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 THIS IS A PIC OF CHUCKS BUGGY... TATUM MOTORSPORTS SAND DEMON ITS A SUBI STI 2.0 TURBO ENG BUILT BY OUTBACK MOTORSPORTS .. THIS THING HAULS ASSS... I had a chance to follow him alittle on the DDR ride. It was a blast and that car does seem to work really well. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 Joe I don't think that car was there on the DDR ride. You sure? I don't remember it...? Quote
Don29palms Posted December 2, 2005 Author Posted December 2, 2005 Yeah he was there. When you headed back with a flat Chuck took off and JOE, Me, YNOT and alot of other people followed him out thru the dunes. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 Yeah he was there. When you headed back with a flat Chuck took off and JOE, Me, YNOT and alot of other people followed him out thru the dunes. Ohhh ok. I didn't notice who all was behind us in that crazy wind storm. Quote
zero Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 was the orange tatum in the atv/offroad show in portland or? Quote
TCS T Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 was the orange tatum in the atv/offroad show in portland or? No, but it was at the SSSS "04" in California. Quote
lvnalolife Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 Joe I don't think that car was there on the DDR ride. You sure? I don't remember it...? it was. it is my father-in-law's. My bro-in-law was driving it. He is afraid to open it up cuz he doesn't want to break anything. You should follow the owner on a ride. I think he would give you a good run. Trust me, it rides smooth! And fast too! Thats what made be want to get a Turbo Subaru rail! Here is a pic of the rail next to my quad.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.