What's everyone riding?

Don29palms

Hello,

I have been reading this site for a little bit and finally decided to join!

Went to Dumont for the first time on Halloween. I brought my new car for its second trip. I had so much fun that weekend, we are going back on Tuesday and staying through Sunday! I am hooked!

I keep reading about the DDR ride, when is that?

Anyway, here is a picture of my car. Don't have any others in the dunes... was too busy driving! HAHA

See you guys out there!

post-1617-1163791804.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have been reading this site for a little bit and finally decided to join!

Went to Dumont for the first time on Halloween. I brought my new car for its second trip. I had so much fun that weekend, we are going back on Tuesday and staying through Sunday! I am hooked!

I keep reading about the DDR ride, when is that?

Anyway, here is a picture of my car. Don't have any others in the dunes... was too busy driving! HAHA

See you guys out there!

That kind of stuff is usually found in Dumont Happenings.....here is the latest info on the ride during the T-day holiday.>>>>>click here

Here is ours. It is a 2005 JP Designs four seater, Outback-tuned 2.5 Subi turbo, Mendi 2D. We bought the car 11/2005 and have used it at Sand Mtn, NV and the Oregon Dunes (Coos Bay area). Haven't been to G or Dumont yet, but they are on the short list! LOVE the car, but I'm ready to build a Hayabusa 2-seater!

post-1562-1164580519.jpg

post-1562-1164580651.jpg

post-1684-1165046777.jpg

When your out in the dunes it is easy to recognize(sp) peoples rides or helmets and gear. Everybody is unique in one way or another. How about posting some pictures of your ride or another way to idendentify you. Here is some pictures of my buggy. If you see it introduce yourself. :headbang1:

post-23-1131596985_thumb.jpgpost-23-1131597103_thumb.jpg

post-23-1131597122_thumb.jpgpost-23-1131597143_thumb.jpg

post-23-1131597170_thumb.jpgpost-23-1131597192_thumb.jpg

here is my roll-a bomb after a dumont bath time!

Here is our Rail still in progress. It is a Buggyworks has a 2.0 turbo Subie.

It took us, well mostly him, a year and a half to build this car. I understand work in progress. I wonder how long it is going to take to take it all apart so it can go to powder. :headbang1: I am putting together a Power Point or Imovie on the process. I took pics from the time it was just the frame on the garage floor.

post-1439-1165088128.jpg

:laughoff:

The DDR camp is within the red box.....yes that means everywhere you camp at Dumont. There are many DDR camps over the weekends. Not just one.

post-475-1165508928.jpg

i said camp not members read

ya well wait till night wait for hiroshima and bang i found you :pissed::pissed:

we could see it over my motorhome and thats not a stretch

lol and the topic was my buddies car you thread hijackers i would never hijack a thread...............................

ok i lied

Edited by barefoot bob