June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go all over again, i dont think i made one day trip last year. and this time i will be deep sea fishing in mexico that weekend..

How about everyone deep sea fish with steveo then hit some dunes/beach riding in Mexico? Then have a clam bake and :laughing:

sounded like a good idea to me to.

i here there are DDR Mexican's running wild in those parts, you know little mexicans that will start fires for you, bate your pole , filet your catchings and "Fuggin bag em up"

:happydrunks::thumb::dope:

Guest Crasher

Bummer, we won't be able to make it. :hug: Craig's sister is getting married that weekend so we have lots of family stuff going on. We were going to try to make it a day trip, but I don't think that's going to happen either. :( You guys have fun, be safe, and post lots of pics for us all to see!! :dope::happydrunks::thumb:

Edited by Crasher

cool deal cause i'd probably get there pretty late that night. you all gonna be in the big dunes to camp?

Yeah of course. You think we'd go to the little dunes :slap::DDRrocks:

Speaking of camp, let's get a camp together near bathroom 6. What do you all say? Yes...an official "DDR camp"...I said it. :ahhhhh: :flipoff:

That way we could all hang out, bs :chat: , and do some :laughoff: together after some rides. :D

Speaking of camp, let's get a camp together near bathroom 6. What do you all say? Yes...an official "DDR camp"...I said it. :ahhhhh: :flipoff:

That way we could all hang out, bs :slap: , and do some :laughoff: together after some rides. :D

Pete what is the first rule of DDR Camp? :chat:

Speaking of camp, let's get a camp together near bathroom 6. What do you all say? Yes...an official "DDR camp"...I said it. :chat::flipoff:

That way we could all hang out, bs :chat: , and do some :laughoff: together after some rides. :D

Can we park near you guys to?

We'll just have the truck and flat bed, too far to pull two rigs for one night. Oh I mean coming back from the wedding! :ahhhhh: :slap:

Do we have a meet up/arrival time yet? So I now how early we have to cut out of the :slap: wedding?

Edited by BudlightBob

Can we park near you guys to?

We'll just have the truck and flat bed, too far to pull two rigs for one night. Oh I mean coming back from the wedding! :flipoff::DDRrocks:

Do we have a meet up/arrival time yet? So I now how early we have to cut out of the :ahhhhh: wedding?

Yeah thats fine, Bob :laughoff:

I think I am gonna get there about 7 PM on Saturday.

7 sounds good to me since its a 4 hour drive... i think it will either just be me in my truck or if my friend is going we'll have a trailer too. i'll probably be the only one on a bike huh?

7 sounds good to me since its a 4 hour drive... i think it will either just be me in my truck or if my friend is going we'll have a trailer too. i'll probably be the only one on a bike huh?

Why do you say that?

because every time i'm at dumont i'm usually the only one sporting lights on my bike.

When you say "bike" are you referring to a 2 wheeler? Because every single time I'm out there I see all kinds of bikes with lights! :laughing::DDRrocks: