NicoleinVegas Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 We'll be out there! This will be my first time going out for the night, so looking forward to it! And no boom-a-rang tie rod for me this time! Angela I remember you being out there last year. You were playing on Banshee with everyone. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I remember us pulling in and seeing a stuck s-10...lol. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I remember us pulling in and seeing a stuck s-10...lol. That was meeeee. Im gonna talk to zuki freak about makin a run to fresno one of these weekends to get teh samurai back so i can drive it again. Im thinking it might make a presence at the dunes when we get to gether So bert you might have something to race anyhow.. same motor too Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I wasnt there, but I did see pics of it somewhere. After seeing those, I learned from their mistake and never brought my s10 out there. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 My car did well at Dumont....ahahahahahhhahahahhaa Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 If I would have found paddles that fit...I was on my way...lol. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2007 Author Posted June 1, 2007 My car did well at Dumont....ahahahahahhhahahahhaa yeah but in the middle of summer heading over to the whoops to Banshee Hill- it gets SOFT as hell. Better get a good run at it! :fro: Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I'll get some 4 x 4 tires...ahahahaha. I could see it now, standing at the bottom of comp hill. there goes a rhino...... there goes a sandrail..... there goes... WTF? Is That Nicole's car on Paddles Beating the rhino and the sandrail? :fro: Quote
PaulyPaul Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 Angela I remember you being out there last year. You were playing on Banshee with everyone. Well that was for the "night drags"...ya I guess that counts...never went out for just the night tho...last year went to bed early, felt the a normal dune trip Quote
fmflover Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 I'm a dork didn't realize I was logged in under Paul, he just keeps it the site up at all times, so that was me talking above LOL :angry2: Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 I am down to go, how many quads will be out there compared t buggies? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 2, 2007 Author Posted June 2, 2007 I am down to go, how many quads will be out there compared t buggies? Maybe a couple/ few buggies, but probably mostly bikes. Quote
yfzkyle Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 ill be going ill be with kustommadman. we should all meet up somewhere then head out Quote
dunefreak Posted June 2, 2007 Author Posted June 2, 2007 ill be going ill be with kustommadman. we should all meet up somewhere then head out Just meet near bathroom 6 that night. :angry2: Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 Just meet near bathroom 6 that night. :angry2: Around what time? Cause even though it will be hot i think i might come during some daylight to get sme riding in. Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 Around what time? Cause even though it will be hot i think i might come during some daylight to get sme riding in. Isn't that what they make headlights for? Quote
redswr Posted June 3, 2007 Posted June 3, 2007 something i just thought about.... do we still need to ride with whips? if so do we need some sort of light on it? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 3, 2007 Author Posted June 3, 2007 something i just thought about.... do we still need to ride with whips? if so do we need some sort of light on it? Nothing is any different than any other weekend out there. Yes you need a whip and no you don't need a light on it. Quote
dinicolady Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 O.K., it's official now, Davey is going out for the night ride!! All he wants for Father's Day is to do this, so I say "What the hell, why not?!?" Only costs me fuel and beer...... doesn't that make it like any other day of the month?? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 O.K., it's official now, Davey is going out for the night ride!! All he wants for Father's Day is to do this, so I say "What the hell, why not?!?" Only costs me fuel and beer...... doesn't that make it like any other day of the month?? cool...glad you guys can make it! Quote
Don29palms Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 Do I still need to wipe my butt after I poop? Okay that works. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.