EY3BA11 Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 I can go dig out my light if you want... Will i ride it at night... NOPE!!! hit the throttle cant see sh*t... pointless unless you have a light on your helmet like effin mickey mouse lookin sandunesaddict with the 4 lights on his helmet and the 10 on his bike!!! Quote
redswr Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 When you say "bike" are you referring to a 2 wheeler? Because every single time I'm out there I see all kinds of bikes with lights! yes 2-wheelers (bi = 2). maybe its just cause i've only been there twice... thanksgiving and new years Quote
dunefreak Posted May 23, 2007 Author Posted May 23, 2007 yes 2-wheelers (bi = 2). maybe its just cause i've only been there twice... thanksgiving and new years bike= 2 wheeler OR quad in my book Who cares! I'll be there regardless of what I bring. Quote
OGP Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 Sounds fun i'll try and make that run. Might as well use them lights seeing that i paid for them huh. awesome Lights sparky, Cant wait to see them lit up in the dunes. Quote
OGP Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 Yeah of course. You think we'd go to the little dunes :ban-cha: Speaking of camp, let's get a camp together near bathroom 6. What do you all say? Yes...an official "DDR camp"...I said it. That way we could all hang out, bs , and do some :eatdrink021: together after some rides. Well when i get there. I will park so when I look out my windshield I am staring at bathroom 10, And when I look out the passenger side window, I will be looking right at bathroom 6. Kinda like a TRIANGLE!!! Inside joke. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 24, 2007 Author Posted May 24, 2007 Well when i get there. I will park so when I look out my windshield I am staring at bathroom 10, And when I look out the passenger side window, I will be looking right at bathroom 6. Kinda like a TRIANGLE!!! Inside joke. When are you planning on getting there, Tim? :eatdrink021: Quote
wingnut Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 yes 2-wheelers (bi = 2). maybe its just cause i've only been there twice... thanksgiving and new years Or bi=biceps, like the huge ones you are showing in your "Gunshow" single pic!!! Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 Yeah thats fine, Bob I think I am gonna get there about 7 PM on Saturday. about the same time that we should be out there Quote
Don29palms Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 Well when i get there. I will park so when I look out my windshield I am staring at bathroom 10, And when I look out the passenger side window, I will be looking right at bathroom 6. Kinda like a TRIANGLE!!! Inside joke. I know right where that fuggin' spot is. :shoot_head: Quote
yfzkyle Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 i think im gona go along with a few other friends Quote
fmflover Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 We'll be out there! This will be my first time going out for the night, so looking forward to it! And no boom-a-rang tie rod for me this time! Quote
redswr Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 ok my brother and i are going. not sure where bathroom 6 is so if you see my truck stop me and i'll fallow you. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 ok my brother and i are going. not sure where bathroom 6 is so if you see my truck stop me and i'll fallow you. look on the gridmap. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 I can go dig out my light if you want... Will i ride it at night... NOPE!!! hit the throttle cant see sh*t... pointless unless you have a light on your helmet like effin mickey mouse lookin sandunesaddict with the 4 lights on his helmet and the 10 on his bike!!! I remember the first time I saw him coming towards me at night....I thought it was a UFO!!!! :no_no: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 no kidding... watch him goin up the face hill you would swear its a buggy with all the lights... nope just baberrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 I can tell you one thing im not doin this trip... takin the truck on the finger dune! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 I can tell you one thing im not doin this trip... takin the truck on the finger dune! Ahhhhh man....it'd just be like old times! :whacky101: :no_no: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 naa we can get the wifes truck stuck on the road to banshee hill that will be even more fun LOL Quote
redswr Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 i'll remember to bring my tow strap... last time i pulled 3 or 4 people out Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 yup it was super soft.. .i wasnt expecting to get stuck either... Ohh well.. Too bad i wont have the 1/4ton hill shooter Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 (edited) yup it was super soft.. .i wasnt expecting to get stuck either... Ohh well.. Too bad i wont have the 1/4ton hill shooter Yeah to bad we could drag race...Dune Tracker vs S-10 Edited June 1, 2007 by sanddunesaddict Quote
Kens Colors Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 If I go and I want to !!?? I am not dragging generators up and down Banshee hill and I am NOT Helping the band set up tear down or tow them out!!!! But................I might bring the great balls of fire!!!!! Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone and seeing some racing. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2007 Author Posted June 1, 2007 If I go and I want to !!?? I am not dragging generators up and down Banshee hill and I am NOT Helping the band set up tear down or tow them out!!!! But................I might bring the great balls of fire!!!!! There isn't gonna be any band or things of that nature. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.