June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I should be arriving late, around 10:00 or 11:00 after a wedding in Upland early evening. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get to dune with some of those fast KFX700's..... :woo_hoo:

hey Pete I am in, will be showing up with a couple buddies in a Blue dodge 2500 and a Nextlevel toyhauler. My buddy did not want to drive back at night/early am so we are bringing his hauler. We will most likely be there a little early and parking in the suggested meeting area!! :banghead:

Im in. are we doing a big camp, or everyone is camping wherever??

Doesn't matter to me. :banghead:

hey Pete I am in, will be showing up with a couple buddies in a Blue dodge 2500 and a Nextlevel toyhauler. My buddy did not want to drive back at night/early am so we are bringing his hauler. We will most likely be there a little early and parking in the suggested meeting area!! :think:

:laughoff: ok Mark. I should be there probably about 6/7ish near bathroom 6.

What are you taking, just your truck?

Truck and hauler. :banghead: a/c like a muthafugga! You know what they look like right? Tim & Don will be there well before me...like Thursday or Friday I think. :think:

Im out :barf: .....You guys have fun.

WTF? :slap: why aren't you going now? :laughoff:

Truck and hauler. :banghead: a/c like a muthafugga! You know what they look like right? Tim & Don will be there well before me...like Thursday or Friday I think. :think:

WTF? :barf: why aren't you going now? :laughoff:

I know what your truck and hauler look like, hopefully Tim and Don will keep and eye out for us and Flag us down, we will just pull right up to them. I am sure though they will have DDR stickers on their rigs, correct?

Im out :talk030: .....You guys have fun.

Truck and hauler. :banghead: a/c like a muthafugga! You know what they look like right? Tim & Don will be there well before me...like Thursday or Friday I think. :slap:

WTF? :slap: why aren't you going now? :barf:

HE IS BUTTHURT! :laughoff::think:

I know what your truck and hauler look like, hopefully Tim and Don will keep and eye out for us and Flag us down, we will just pull right up to them. I am sure though they will have DDR stickers on their rigs, correct?

I believe both tim and don have stickers, but look for tims funco budweiser car, and there are pics of both setups on ddr somewhere! Also dons purple car. shouldnt be to hard to find them!

cant wait, see everyone out there!

I got an idea, look for the only 2 morons that will be there, they will be sweating there a$$ off, and looking like they are going to die from heat stroke. Hope this helps!!!! :banghead::laughoff::think::barf::slap: :talk030:

Edited by JoeDuner

Put a check by my name Pete :think: , should be there around 8-9 PM.

sweet. You bring the car and your hauler?

Tape that biatch!!!! :banghead:

exactly. DVR that mofo. You gotta come out and kick it with the rest of the peeps. :laughoff: