coral pink

mtwalet

My buddy, his wife and I drove my truck up to check it out on saturday, drove thru the campground and parked on the side of the road and cooked hotdogs for lunch and on the way home stopped at sandhollow, trying to find nice camping spot in the summer... i didnt see any ddr stickers at either place tho

Not at the campground. At the Meadow up the road.

post-168-1180724154_thumb.jpg

:laughoff: Effen Angela with her damn helmet on again. :slap: :angry2:

Reminds me of this pic... :laughing:

post-63-1179875144_thumb.jpg

I noticed that too... I figure I would let you run with it since it has red assed you once or twice before!!! Also there was a BALLTOE and Taco siting out there too!!!!! :barf:

I noticed that too... I figure I would let you run with it since it has red assed you once or twice before!!! Also there was a BALLTOE and Taco siting out there too!!!!! :laughing:

I'm not red assed about it, I just think it's funny as hell. Nobody else but Angela has a helmet on in that Coral pic. :angry2:

THANKS CALEB!!! I wanted pics but didn't feel like taking any, ha ha go figure. Thats awesome. The first pic of Dave by the fire is really cool looking, and i luv the group pics. Where's the one of Stacy catching the lil green men outside her toy hauler? LOL...

Whose buggy was that? That car is bada$$! TURBOS ROCK! :dunno:

What a fun trip! Anytime I get to spend time with good friends ( old and new) and go duning is great. Life is good sometimes.

Ditto Don, it was nice meeting you. It was alot of fun. Nice Avatar!

Guest Crasher

Whose buggy was that? That car is bada$$! TURBOS ROCK! :rolleyes:

What a fun trip! Anytime I get to spend time with good friends ( old and new) and go duning is great. Life is good sometimes.

Your car is absolutely awesome Don!! Thanks again for the ride! :boxer: Nice pics!! It was so great seeing you out there. And thanks for helping us with the bbq and letting me borrow the audio book - I just started listening to it :) We have to do a trip like that again for sure!! :dunno: Bella and Lily miss Uncle Don!!! :think:

Ha ha... I just noticed as I was pirating Calebs pics (thanks again man) that the 2nd group photo has Bella kissing Sabrina... There is proof of the lesbo doggy action we saw that weekend, lmfao... And YES DON you're car is BADASS thanks for letting me drool, I mean ride in it, it was tons-o-fun!