Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Like your new avaitor BuggyChick. :grin:

It will be a friendly reminder for BudlightBob. :MBdance:

Thanks :blury:

I don't think he has noticed what I did to his yet :beercheers::laughoff::laughoff:

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

So the adapter arrived today :D

Got the seats mounted

The pedals placed

Gas tank mounted

Tabs for seat belts and lights

Floors in

Cameras broke

So now we need:

Tranny mounts

New camera

Posted

You guys are bustin :laughoff: it will be up and running at this rate way before Oct.

But you will be able to get the bugs all worked out so you won't have down time at the dunes. :thumb:

Posted

So the adapter arrived today :D

Got the seats mounted

The pedals placed

Gas tank mounted

Tabs for seat belts and lights

Floors in

Cameras broke

So now we need:

Tranny mounts

New camera

post-3-1184224926.gif :laughoff::thumb:

Posted

post-3-1184224926.gif :coocoo::laughoff:

:finger::( I feel naked without it :clap:

I have a really sweet one on the way, talked with step-mom last night, birthday present. Should have it by Havasu trip :laughoff:

I'll have a friend come over an get some. I am surprised I haven't gotten a ton of these

:thumb:

Posted

:stirthepot::dope::thumb::dope::barf::barf::idiot::slap: <---- He's saying MUTHA BITCHEZZZ

OK OK OK :dope::grin:

Borrowed a friends camera

Got the tranny mounts so its in and attached

post-2396-1184298890.jpg

post-2396-1184298942.jpg

Other progress

post-2396-1184299108.jpg

post-2396-1184299133.jpg

And NO the steering is not going to stay on top, its just resting there!

But its beginning to slowly take shape.

Next I think its the little things like the tabs done, steering mounted

:barf:

Posted

Do you know the gear ratios? If it was built for a desert car, it might be too tall.

Not yet. What would be good ratio's if I need to change??

Posted

I need help on picking a color. Yellow or Silver?? :banghead::banghead:

Yellow!!!

silver will look blah unless you have side panels of another color to set off the silver

or maybe real dark silver like a charcoal metalic

Posted

Not yet. What would be good ratio's if I need to change??

Depends on motor( HP and RPM), tires size and driving style. The tranny builders can point you in the right direction.

Posted

I can't get him to go green :coocoo:

Sooo I thought it would look cool charcoal with red accents

He wants yellow

:laughing::laughing::coocoo::think::idea:

HELP!!!!!!

Why paint it to match a truck that will be gone or traded off soon?

Posted

Why paint it to match a truck that will be gone or traded off soon?

:beercheers: My truck's NOT going anywhere!! :thumbsdown: my truck!!

It's not to match it either, he just had it sitting outside the other day and had just bought a new red air filter and it looked cool the charcoal with the red accent. I think it would be better then yellow!!

Posted

:beercheers: My truck's NOT going anywhere!! :thumbsdown: my truck!!

It's not to match it either, he just had it sitting outside the other day and had just bought a new red air filter and it looked cool the charcoal with the red accent. I think it would be better then yellow!!

Charcoal would definitly be better than green,and if you had enough red like side panels it could look great but just the frame might look blah! Besides yellow is a traditional buggy color.

So you think you might break a tradition and keep a car or truck(that runs) for more than 6 months or a year.I can't remember all the trucks you guys have had since we met.

Maybe you should paint it charcoal so I can see what one looks like charcoal, I know how good yellow would look on that style frame

post-1556-1184965424.jpg

post-1556-1184965447.jpg

Posted

Depends on motor( HP and RPM), tires size and driving style. The tranny builders can point you in the right direction.

Talked to the builder tonight, said it should work great the way it sits, try it out and if not he'll perfect it for us!!

Posted

Testing the new camera on the new parts that we had to drive all the way to Car Craft in Riverside and pick up today!! :D

post-2396-1185060582.jpg

post-2396-1185060602.jpg

I think it would be easier to learn how to install the new parts then use the new camera :laughoff: you almost need a computer tech degree :blink:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Update time :drunk:

The exhaust

post-2396-1186107015_thumb.jpg

The new ADJUSTABLE :laughoff: pedals That way I get to drive to!! :driver:

post-2396-1186107721_thumb.jpg

Radiator

post-2396-1186107792_thumb.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!

unexpected addition!! :drunk:

The 3x3 box trailing arms!

post-2396-1186108115_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1186108183_thumb.jpg

Powdercoating soon to come!! :D F'in yellow :drunk:

And my part for when I am not driving :porn: :clap:

post-2396-1186108770_thumb.jpg

:chat::D

Edited by buggychick

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...