post-2396-1186108115_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1186108183_thumb.jpg

Powdercoating soon to come!! :D F'in yellow :drinkbeer:

And my part for when I am not driving :drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

post-2396-1186108770_thumb.jpg

:MBdance::D

Radiator looks kind of small

muffler looks kind of big

and let me know how you install the margarita machine in the buggy so I can put one in mine!

Radiator looks kind of small

muffler looks kind of big

and let me know how you install the margarita machine in the buggy so I can put one in mine!

Margarita machine installed in camper :cry::blury::coocoo: But the top comes off so I can carry it around like a cooler :D Don't worry tell Maureen that I'll share. Thanksgiving is going to be :ban-split:

The muffler is a flowmaster 40 series, I think that the angle I took the pic makes it look big.

The radiator looks small, but its fat.

I hope its done by Oct. and at this rate I think it will be :D

Sorry Bob & Jodi for hijacking your thread with the whole yellow Funco thing. :booty::beercheers:

When is your rail going to powdercoat? :laughoff:

Oh hey no problem!! its been very entertaining AND we are having a colors war :beercheers:

We don't have the date set yet, got to get all the pieces put together and we want to do the test run before getting the powdercoating done. Especially since we are going to do the test run out at JV or Sunfair :thumb: rocks messing up that pretty powdercoating. Once its powdercoated its only going to see sand, no desert running like the old one :D

Oh hey no problem!! its been very entertaining AND we are having a colors war :beercheers:

We don't have the date set yet, got to get all the pieces put together and we want to do the test run before getting the powdercoating done. Especially since we are going to do the test run out at JV or Sunfair :beercheers: rocks messing up that pretty powdercoating. Once its powdercoated its only going to see sand, no desert running like the old one :D

let us know when you choose a color

i personally like doo doo brown :laughoff:

let us know when you choose a color

i personally like doo doo brown :laughoff:

:beercheers:

The color is going to be YELLOW!!

I lost the battle already between yellow or charcoal w/ red accents. If he ends up with panels he's going to have :booty: airbrushed on the side I just know it :thumb::beercheers:

Edited by buggychick

:crackhead:

The color is going to be YELLOW!!

I lost the battle already between yellow or charcoal w/ red accents. If he ends up with panels he's going to have :smoker: airbrushed on the side I just know it :smoker: :crackhead:

if you get the :thumb: airbrushed...make sure it's the one randog did with the beercans...

:banghead: