dunefreak Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 Looks like it's coming along great, you guys! Quote
lakecitydan Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 Update time The exhaust The new ADJUSTABLE pedals That way I get to drive to!! Radiator AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!! unexpected addition!! The 3x3 box trailing arms! Powdercoating soon to come!! F'in yellow And my part for when I am not driving Radiator looks kind of small muffler looks kind of big and let me know how you install the margarita machine in the buggy so I can put one in mine! Quote
sand chick Posted August 4, 2007 Author Posted August 4, 2007 Radiator looks kind of small muffler looks kind of big and let me know how you install the margarita machine in the buggy so I can put one in mine! Margarita machine installed in camper But the top comes off so I can carry it around like a cooler Don't worry tell Maureen that I'll share. Thanksgiving is going to be The muffler is a flowmaster 40 series, I think that the angle I took the pic makes it look big. The radiator looks small, but its fat. I hope its done by Oct. and at this rate I think it will be Quote
Luvdunes Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 Oh No not YELLOW !! What happened to the grey and red? Quote
sand chick Posted August 4, 2007 Author Posted August 4, 2007 Oh No not YELLOW !! What happened to the grey and red? I lost the Quote
JoeDuner Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 NO! NOT YELLOW! What's wrong with Yellow bitchezzzz??? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 What's wrong with Yellow bitchezzzz??? Your car is orange Quote
dunefreak Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 What's wrong with Yellow bitchezzzz??? Here Joe... This is what your car would look like yellow. (I'm finally gettin good at Photoshop ) Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Here Joe... This is what your car would look like yellow. (I'm finally gettin good at Photoshop ) Thats sick Quote
1BADYFZ Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 I hate to say it but that Funco looks bad a$$ YELLOW......But that's a Funco, it would look good sh*t brown..JMO Quote
dunefreak Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Sorry Bob & Jodi for hijacking your thread with the whole yellow Funco thing. When is your rail going to powdercoat? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 I think that the angle I took the pic makes it look big. does this muffler make me look fat? :worthless_without_pics: Quote
Don29palms Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 does this muffler make me look fat? Hey! NO FAT JOKES! :worthless_without_pics: <----- She's HOT! Quote
sand chick Posted August 7, 2007 Author Posted August 7, 2007 Sorry Bob & Jodi for hijacking your thread with the whole yellow Funco thing. When is your rail going to powdercoat? Oh hey no problem!! its been very entertaining AND we are having a colors war We don't have the date set yet, got to get all the pieces put together and we want to do the test run before getting the powdercoating done. Especially since we are going to do the test run out at JV or Sunfair rocks messing up that pretty powdercoating. Once its powdercoated its only going to see sand, no desert running like the old one Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 Oh hey no problem!! its been very entertaining AND we are having a colors war We don't have the date set yet, got to get all the pieces put together and we want to do the test run before getting the powdercoating done. Especially since we are going to do the test run out at JV or Sunfair rocks messing up that pretty powdercoating. Once its powdercoated its only going to see sand, no desert running like the old one let us know when you choose a color i personally like doo doo brown Quote
sand chick Posted August 7, 2007 Author Posted August 7, 2007 (edited) let us know when you choose a color i personally like doo doo brown The color is going to be YELLOW!! I lost the battle already between yellow or charcoal w/ red accents. If he ends up with panels he's going to have airbrushed on the side I just know it Edited August 7, 2007 by buggychick Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 The color is going to be YELLOW!! I lost the battle already between yellow or charcoal w/ red accents. If he ends up with panels he's going to have :smoker: airbrushed on the side I just know it :smoker: if you get the airbrushed...make sure it's the one randog did with the beercans... Quote
offroadracer Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 What's wrong with Yellow bitchezzzz??? thats more of a school bus yellow....sorry Quote
Danielle Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 Good luck with the the rail Jodi and Bob and enjoy Jodi I like your color choice better than yellow Quote
sand chick Posted August 14, 2007 Author Posted August 14, 2007 TONIGHT THE MOTOR RUNS!!!! and it sounds pretty good too!! I guess being out there without a rail, made him shift into high gear!! :hug: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.