more broken bones

WELL monday i broke my collar bone in half completly.....Surgery was wendsday and now im finally getting on because i feel a little bit better.. i will try to have pics up soon. I had a plate and 7 screws put on my collar bone. FRom the top view it actully looks like a bike chain. PICS WILL BE UP SOON

i actully have not yet. (knock on wood) broken a bone on my dirtbike. I have wrecked but this time was on my bike at a skate park in vegas. DOC ROMEO or PRO PARK. I was trying 360's up the step up and just didnt have it so i jumped off and i landed on the edge of the step up and my bike threw me off balance so i feell back into a bowl 14 feet deep!!!!!! i will have a pic tonight i promise and YES COLE I WANT TO JOIN YOUR TEAM.

My daughter had that surgery done about 7 years ago. She broke hers racing BMX. State Championships no less but, Her Doc didn't want to do it, but now it seems common place. I wish I could upload her x-rays. But so far it looks pretty much like the same thing. Once the plate was in, we used to have to pack her shoulder with Hot Pac's, to warm it up when she was racing in cool weather. Worked out OK

Ya actually my doctor said he hasn't done many of my surgerys because people use that area of the body so much. But if you can picture my bone just snapped and the top part was on top of the bottom part. the bone had been broken 4 previous times yes i said 4 so this makes 5. (last break in january on my dads birthday ha i felt like a idiot for that present!!!) So back to the doctor had said that i could of let the bone heal and i would have a huge i would say small b cup boob on my shoulder. I could of had a boob lol. But recovery time would of been longer because of how the bone was placed. So surgery and im hoping for him to say very little time buti duno how long its gunna be.

desertskyz- How long was your daughter out for?

• 2 weeks later...