my new rant

Warrior07

all they do is hang out in thier house come home close the garage and then you never see 'em :bs: . who has the same issues in there niehborhood were people are to good to hang out in the garage and front yard with or without kids like the good old days . im a garagefreak but i guess times have changed . :bs::bs::bs:

Be careful what you ask for. :bs:

You may be lucky that they do that.

It's worse when you can't get rid of em'.

If you want to chill in the garage with someone,

:shout: stock your frig and call me. :bs:

Now, That's what I'm talkin' about. :bs:

Be careful what you ask for. :bs:

You may be lucky that they do that.

It's worse when you can't get rid of em'.

If you want to chill in the garage with someone,

:shout: stock your frig and call me. :bs:

Now, That's what I'm talkin' about. :bs:

not so much hang out in the garge with someone but i just notice people have there garage door closing before there in the garage :bs: :bs: hey randog antime your in vegas bro :bs:

Our garage is always open. :bs: Sometimes I think its like the local hangout.

Right now there are 8 people out there!!

We have had people that we've NEVER met just stop in to see whats up. :bs: I don't know why.

We don't mind we've met alot of good people that way. But I guess at first I thought it was a little odd, what people just drive around and say hmmm theres a guy working in his garage I thnk I'll stop?

Now I am used to it.

Sometimes they stop and help work on stuff, sometimes its just a garage party :bs::bs:

:D

becareful of what you wish for. on one side i have that guy drives home into the garage not to be seen talk to him at the mail box now and then. on the other side i have a rental house single mom 2 jobs and 3 gangbanger boys the bass is loud at all hours i go over and b*tch but sometimes there is a house full and i have no back up. so now i just call the cops but they never seem to make it out or it is so long that its all calm when they get here. i have the owners phone number now so everytime the cops get a call he will get a call think that might work. hate to start a fight im out of town to much. there are 2 other rental houses on the block that realy bring it down both have a ton of young kids and meth head parents. i hate to even have my garage open sometimes dont want to show the toys. sad that 3 homes can bring down a block. ill take the quiet guy anytime!!!

becareful of what you wish for. on one side i have that guy drives home into the garage not to be seen talk to him at the mail box now and then. on the other side i have a rental house single mom 2 jobs and 3 gangbanger boys the bass is loud at all hours i go over and b*tch but sometimes there is a house full and i have no back up. so now i just call the cops but they never seem to make it out or it is so long that its all calm when they get here. i have the owners phone number now so everytime the cops get a call he will get a call think that might work. hate to start a fight im out of town to much. there are 2 other rental houses on the block that realy bring it down both have a ton of young kids and meth head parents. i hate to even have my garage open sometimes dont want to show the toys. sad that 3 homes can bring down a block. ill take the quiet guy anytime!!!

i here ya on that ever since we got the rhino the kids flock like pigeons any one have any suggestions ( wingnut) :bs:

We do have great neighbors,but yes we are alway's having the doorbell ring and kids are running in and out and sometimes it is nice but sometimes we have to close the garage doors and turn off the front lights and play like we are asleep so kids will stop ringing the doorbell and than when your kids get older around 4 to 11 try keeping them in the house :bs: That garage door I am surprised it still works,every time we close it we have a kid opening it and the funny thing is that Chris was just outside yelling at Tristan to get in the house.In our old neighborhood you would never see anyone outside and Chris and I use to be bugged by that and now everyone is always outside.There is only 3 houses in our block and 7 kids from the age of 1 to 11 so it is crazy most of the time.You drive in and are lucky if you don't take out a few scooters or bikes.

The neighborhood where we were renting was like that, no one out playing, no socializing except for an occasional drive-by wave, didn't know a soul by name. AND a retiree across the street that would tattle to the HOA anytime my son had buddies over; 'bout got us evicted a couple of times.

TOTALLY different in this neighborhood!! Amazing whatta a mile and home ownership will do for ya. A few of our neighbors are best friends, we know everybody's names, our kids play together, and for some reason I was designated carpool mom while school was in session. (Had kids showing up on my doorstep for a ride that my girls didn't know very well. :bawl: ) Anyway, LOVE it this way, we all know if the garage doors are open the welcome mat is always out! And if it's not, just ring the doorbell!! Block parties ROCK :banghead:

my neighbors are somewhat friendly on on side younger couple with a kid they have some loud get togethers every now and then, and on the other side a older lady that keeps to herself , I try to keep the garage shut , just so i am not advertising what i have in there!!

we used to live in"SEVEN HILLS".............mistake! we are totally garage people, door up, tv/dvd on playin sand videos, wrench on something, you know. not in this hood. the hoa reffered to my garage as an "arkansa livingroom". since then we have moved to an area with no hoa. :banghead: great peeps over here. except the guy at the end of the street, renter, 60" bigscreen in the garage plastic chairs everywhere, outside ALL the time and no matter how many times you drive by, he has to wave........like he knows you. :bawl:

All of our immediate neighbors are the same way. They drive up,go into the garage, close garage door. Never see them outside. They are like vampires or something. Then when the house across the street went up for sale we thought someone decent has to move in there this time, what are the chances that it will be the same thing. Well.... it got worse! This guy comes over one day while we're doing yard work and wants to start talking. He then points to the sky pointing out the white lines made by airplanes and starts telling us that that is the goverment tryig to kill us an that they are dumping chemicals on us trying to kill off the population. Me and my husband looked at each other and said WTF??? My husband was ready to punch him and finally made him go home. I would have rather had the neighbor that keeps to them self. This guy is a total quack!!

we used to live in"SEVEN HILLS".............mistake! we are totally garage people, door up, tv/dvd on playin sand videos, wrench on something, you know. not in this hood. the hoa reffered to my garage as an "arkansa livingroom". since then we have moved to an area with no hoa. :banghead: great peeps over here. except the guy at the end of the street, renter, 60" bigscreen in the garage plastic chairs everywhere, outside ALL the time and no matter how many times you drive by, he has to wave........like he knows you. :bawl:

When we started shopping around for a house, if it was under an HOA, we didn't even bother to check it out!

we used to live in"SEVEN HILLS".............mistake! we are totally garage people, door up, tv/dvd on playin sand videos, wrench on something, you know. not in this hood. the hoa reffered to my garage as an "arkansa livingroom". since then we have moved to an area with no hoa. :rockon: great peeps over here. except the guy at the end of the street, renter, 60" bigscreen in the garage plastic chairs everywhere, outside ALL the time and no matter how many times you drive by, he has to wave........like he knows you. :blury:

Hey I was just being friendly!!

:driver: :

laughoff:

j/k that is some funny chit though

Pete

if you were my neighbor I'd hurry up and lock myslef up too :D just kidding.. oh wait we are almost neighbors :driver:

hey rob your one of the ones i'm talking about your never outside i cruz the hood all the time and never see ya :blury::rockon:

Edited by warrior07

• 2 weeks later...

Our first HOA was actually pretty lenient...especially when we had show trucks all over one week for SEMA. My new one...there have been breakins and now the neighborhood is very active and people walk all the time and wave. When I have the kids/toys in the garage though, I can't leave it open. I love to hang out in the garage too.

Our first HOA was actually pretty lenient...especially when we had show trucks all over one week for SEMA. My new one...there have been breakins and now the neighborhood is very active and people walk all the time and wave. When I have the kids/toys in the garage though, I can't leave it open. I love to hang out in the garage too.

this rants over til tommorrow my garage spring just snapped this morning :laughing::dunno:

lets build a dumont,lake and all other toyz house developement ya...with lots, were we can park our toyz and come home to cool asss nieghbors....ok we need some money so lets start a donation,,,,just send me the money and ill work on it :driver::laughing::dunno::slap:

lets build a dumont,lake and all other toyz house developement ya...with lots, were we can park our toyz and come home to cool asss nieghbors....ok we need some money so lets start a donation,,,,just send me the money and ill work on it :driver::laughing::dunno::slap:

and it would be called invisi-hood