Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 I hope your bike breaks down this weekend
SandBox_Kid Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 I hope your bike breaks down this weekend Karma.......
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 Karma....... Yeah I thought about that after I posted it
offroadracer Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 Karma....... Exactly...... , whach out youll have to ride chris bike
offroadracer Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 I hope your bike breaks down this weekend :fro: we already had one break down in utah last trip so we are good at least for 5-6 more trips
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 Exactly...... , whach out youll have to ride chris bike Oh Sh*t we made it to page 8 as for me riding the YFZ that won't happen I can't even make it out of the garage on that bike
offroadracer Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 you guys arent going the long way are you...Im gonna take cane bed road
mineurbiz Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 cmyfirepole do you agree that they do not even need Karma, they have the Farkas Family Luck (more like curse) I know Ed agrees.
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 cmyfirepole do you agree that they do not even need Karma, they have the Farkas Family Luck (more like curse) I know Ed agrees. I dont like you anymore
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 you guys arent going the long way are you...Im gonna take cane bed road I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives.
Vegas FX400 Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 thats acutally Colorado City, its before the cane beds road and way before Kanab............come on , get it right.
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 thats acutally Colorado City, its before the cane beds road and way before Kanab............come on , get it right. I don't drive I am just the passenger and I am usually looking behind me and yelling and beating the kids and making sure we haven't lost the trailer But no we don't go the way I think Crazy Ed wants to go.
Vegas FX400 Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help.
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help. Not into that.So Ed I guess you will be there before us unless you break down,but no worries Jay will be coming through on Sat. to help you out
SandBox_Kid Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 cmyfirepole do you agree that they do not even need Karma, they have the Farkas Family Luck (more like curse) I know Ed agrees. I'm afraid I do have to agree after reading all the tales from the Farkas outings. It's like it's own kind of Karma at work......
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 I'm afraid I do have to agree after reading all the tales from the Farkas outings. It's like it's own kind of Karma at work...... We don't do bad things to get bad karma it is just our crazy life that get's us in trouble
offroadracer Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 we do, we only tow a 23 footer, so its not that bad, the only that does suck , if you happen to breakdown, there aint nobody around to help you. Or you could just ride your quad to the ranger station or meadow and get help. a friend of mine Bart just got back from there a week ago he's pulling a 40+ fithwheel hauler and said the road is good ...so we are gonna chance it its only 6 miles or so of gravel
offroadracer Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 I heard that road is bad to take with a trailer.And with our luck something will happen to the truck and trailer.So No,we will be going through kanab and the village where all the men need 20 wives. like jay said the turnoff is after colorado city on the left
Danielle Posted August 29, 2007 Author Posted August 29, 2007 (edited) like jay said the turnoff is after colorado city on the left Not doing it your crazy.With the luck we have had with the truck and trailer You just want to see something happen with the Farkas Family so you can laugh your a$$ off.I'm not giving you that enjoyment So your on your own there Mr.Ed Edited August 29, 2007 by Danielle
Guest Crasher Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 sh*t last time me and Pauly Paul went mach 2 down that road!
wingnut Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 sh*t last time me and Pauly Paul went mach 2 down that road! That was me....I guess I should check to see which one of us is logged in
lvnalolife Posted August 29, 2007 Posted August 29, 2007 That was me....I guess I should check to see which one of us is logged in Yeah for a second I thought Tiff was being the smartass! DER!
Recommended Posts