Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly...but they keep on talking about it so I'll keep playing along. :blury::lol:

No worries there I have learned to never ask anymore.Don't come stay home it is a much better idea :grin:

Don't mind Danielle, she's a little bit of a "Planner/organizer"!!!! :lol:

When you have 4 kids you need to be organized if not the circus will be running loose at all times. :blink:

Oh great, we should get her and SinCityBlondie together to plan something sometime. :blury: oh boy! Could you imagine!? :dope::blink:

Play nice :beercheers:

Hey nobody, what time and day will you be at coral next weekend? I guess that you have to go because everyone seems effin lost without you going?!@#$#@@ :lol::lol:

Don't be making plans now and organizing anything that is just a :blink::blink::beercheers:

Guest Crasher
:lol: I can't believe I am the 100th post on this thread and there is only a total of about 4 families (haulers) going. :blury::blink::beercheers: This is getting so complicated!!! :blury::blink::lol:

:blury: I can't believe I am the 100th post on this thread and there is only a total of about 4 families (haulers) going. :blury::blink::lol: This is getting so complicated!!! :grin::lol::blink:

I :beercheers: I am on strike.I will just be at coral pink and whoever else is there I will wave hello :dope:

Guest Crasher

I :lol: I am on strike.I will just be at coral pink and whoever else is there I will wave hello :blink:

I'll be there right beside ya!! :beercheers: