Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coral pink here we come :laughing: Getting the trailer and bikes ready today. :D 12 more day's :laughing:

Circus Farkas Family

Wingnut and Family

Offroadracer and Shelley

and anyone else?????

Edited by Danielle

It looks like the weather is going to be in the mid 80's during the day and the low 60's at night.

The weather only went up to 10 day's from now and they are suppose to have thunderstorms up until tuesday as far as the weather would let me see so I hope tuesday is the last day of rain :praying:If not we will be mudding it!

Edited by Danielle

I found the weather for labor day,hope it stay's this way :D:offtopic:

Friday is the same as Saturday.

Saturday, Sep 1

High: 89 °F RealFeel®: 85 °F

Mostly sunnySaturday Night, Sep 1

Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F

Partly cloudyForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Sunday, Sep 2

High: 88 °F RealFeel®: 83 °F

Sunshine and some cloudsSunday Night, Sep 2

Low: 54 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F

Mainly clearForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Monday, Sep 3

High: 87 °F RealFeel®: 83 °F

Sun and some cloudsMonday Night, Sep 3

Low: 53 °F RealFeel®: 53 °F

Partly cloudy

say what !! what was wrong with bowling??? :booty: or is cause i kicked your a$$ in bowling :lol: :whacky101:

You are not allowed to bowl with us anymore.You won both games and me and wingnut and marybeth had to use the rails up because of you if we even wanted a chance of hitting any pin.

And you said you can't bowl. :lol:

I was thinking about going but my buggy is in the shop and the trailer is being worked on. I didn't find a babysitter but he can go with me. And my damn truck just won't wash itself. :whacky101:

so does this mean you are or aren't going??I am assuming not since your buggy and hauler are in the shop.