Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

hmm I guess he changed his mind then. He told me he wasn't going. :whacky101:

I thought you were going with someone on this board since you didn't want to tow your hauler.

After all the grief you guy's gave me about halloween at dumont and we are going now,and pete you were suppose to be going to coral from the begining.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could but I won't have my stuff back in time. I had a great time last time I was there.

Yes I know how things go with toy's not being back in time.That is why the hauler has to go back in the shop in Dec.because they had it for a month1/2 and still couldn't finish what they needed to do.

I pray we have hot water this time as 4 trips we have had no hot water.I keep checking it everyday and so far we are good to go. :whacky101:

where is coral pink at? and how is the riding out there for sand rails? my rail will be finished up tomorrow and i am itching for some sand.

Coral pink is in kanab utah it takes about 4 to 4 1/2hrs to get there.As for the rails we don't have one but alot of people ride them there I am sure someone on here will respond.

I thought you were going with someone on this board since you didn't want to tow your hauler.

After all the grief you guy's gave me about halloween at dumont and we are going now,and pete you were suppose to be going to coral from the begining.

Let me refresh your memory :whacky101: :laughoff: .....

I should be going that weekend as well. :MBdance:

Nope- I'm out. I can't swing it. :(

I was planning on going, but I have just too many things & trips going on in September & October. :blury::broke:

I would love too. I didn't even get to go to Coral at all this summer. :bawl: I guess I have to be responsible though so I dont go completely broke. :dunce: :lol:

That might be possible. I could just bring the 2 wheeler or the Raptor. I'll chat with you later about it. Thanks bro. :booty:

Sorry Danielle. I really doubt I'll be able to swing it. Work has been slow lately and I just have so much going on between now and October. :blury: I've got 2 concerts I'm going to, a buddy's bachelor party IN SAN DIEGO :fro: , 3 days in Costa Mesa for the sand show, a wedding THAT I AM IN and am pretty much been committed to staying at an expensive hotel that whole weekend, then the season kickoff weekend at Dumont less than 2 weeks later. :banghead:

Trust me, I am not happy at all about not being able to go to Coral at all this year. I LOVE riding there.

Who knows though...if all goes well I might be able to swing a quick trip with the 2 wheeler that weekend, but I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet. This is not a matter of not "wanting" to tow my hauler down and do a whole weekend. I'm gonna go broke if I keep doing that every single weekend I wanna do something. :banghead::lol:

Coral pink is in kanab utah it takes about 4 to 4 1/2hrs to get there.As for the rails we don't have one but alot of people ride them there I am sure someone on here will respond.

4 to 4.5 hours to get there?????huh? :whacky101:

4 to 4.5 hours to get there?????huh? :booty:

Ok 4 hrs my bad :lol:

180 MILES & 3 HOURS COURSE THAT ALL DEPENDS ON PEE STOPS

You got that right when you have 3 kids and two dogs and pulling a 37 ft trailer and have to stop for gas and food and peeing it takes 4 hrs. and I can push it another 1/2 hr if we have to pull over a few times and threaten the kids to get out of the truck cause we are going to leave them on the side of the road if they don't stop fighting :whacky101: :lol:

ok I figured out where it is. How is the sand out there in Coral Pink? Good riding? Big area? Thanks for everyones help.

Not as big as dumont from what I hear but the sand is softer and there is plenty of room to ride.Most people like to ride there.

Let me refresh your memory :whacky101: :banghead: .....

Sorry Danielle. I really doubt I'll be able to swing it. Work has been slow lately and I just have so much going on between now and October. :laughoff: I've got 2 concerts I'm going to, a buddy's bachelor party IN SAN DIEGO :lol: , 3 days in Costa Mesa for the sand show, a wedding THAT I AM IN and am pretty much been committed to staying at an expensive hotel that whole weekend, then the season kickoff weekend at Dumont less than 2 weeks later. :fro:

Trust me, I am not happy at all about not being able to go to Coral at all this year. I LOVE riding there.

Who knows though...if all goes well I might be able to swing a quick trip with the 2 wheeler that weekend, but I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet. This is not a matter of not "wanting" to tow my hauler down and do a whole weekend. I'm gonna go broke if I keep doing that every single weekend I wanna do something. :banghead::booty:

:MBdance: :dunce: :broke::blury::lol:

I only asked you once :laughing::laughing::stick_smack:

My bad, I thought it was twice.

Dunefreak? :flipoff:

IF I go, it will be a last minute thing. I really doubt it will happen though. You guys have fun. :stick_smack: