should the new smiley be renamed pimpshack pete?

Richard Cheese

pimpshack pete??  

39 members have voted

1. 1. should the new smileys name be pimpshack pete?

• yes
    • no, leave it mutha bitchezzzzzzz

Most people here dont realise how the Mutha Bitchezzz saying came to be. And how it became so popular. So You cant rename the poor guy. He has history.

i have been on here and while and i still dont know the history....so Tim if you dont mind....do tell

Well how Mutha Bitchezzz first started....... My friend from Oklahoma and I were out at Dumont 2 years ago at Christmas. My brother JOEDUNER pulled into our camp and yelled YOUR MOTHERS ARE b*tches out the window of his truck. My freind and I started cracking up. I took your mothers are b*tches statement and shortened it up to MUTHA BITCHEZZZ. Everytime I posted in the shoutbox, It was always Mutha Bitchezz and the :driver: Dude. Then Pete and I started saying it back and forth etc.... Well the next time I went to las Vegas I went to chevrolet dealership where Pete Jim Bert Chris etc. work. When I walked in the door there, Everyone was like MUTHA BITCHEZZZ!!!!! Then Chris said to Pete one time. If I had a saying like Tims MUTHA BITCHEZZZ Id be using it all the time. A few weeks later, Pete sees the Mutha bitchezz dancing smiley dude and calls me up. He said Dude you need to check out the new smiley....... Hes doing the MUTHA BITCHEZZZ DANCE. He said you know if that guy could talk, Hed be saying MUTHA BITCHEZZZ!!!!! Well then RANDOG saw all the Mutha Bitchezzz Postings and took it to a new Level. He Made Mutha Bitchezz a noun. Mutha Bitchezz just isnt a word. Its an Expression of who you are. Everytime he would see it posted He would crack up. At camp, Here comes RANDOG with that bigass MUTHA BITCHEZZZ smile. Up comp hill. He gets to the bottom, First thing out of his mouth...... You got it MUTHA BITCHEZZZ!!!! So you have it. The Mutha Bitchezzz Story. :laughing:

Well then RANDOG saw all the Mutha Bitchezzz Postings and took it to a new Level. He Made Mutha Bitchezz a noun.

Here comes RANDOG with that bigass MUTHA BITCHEZZZ smile. Up comp hill. He gets to the bottom, First thing out of his mouth......

but then you use it as an adjective :driver:

:driver::driver:

oh well...had I known the history, then I wouldn't have posted the poll

can't blame me for trying :laughing:

:driver:

post-693-1184074217.jpg

just kidding.....thats pretty funny....see i thought that it came from the movie "Bad Boys" there is a part in the movie that some Haji yells "FREEZE MUTHA BITCHEZZZ", and thats where i thought it came from.

I have a better poll:

Should we duct tape RICHARDCHEESE to a chair and set him on top of comp for starting this poll to begin with?

( ) Yes

( ) No

I'm only kidding!

Edited by Don29palms