EY3BA11 Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 Since so many people have asked.... What are your responses.. SO FAR i have heard. International Sex Buisness Bureau I Shot Big Bird I'm Still Big Boned I Still Bang Boys I Shot Bugs Bunny And im sure there are more what can you come up with and what do you think it stands for!! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 ike sike balls bleeding ^^ that was f*ckin stupid Nick, you forgot vegas400ex's from a while back... I suck baby boogers :rainbow1: or the best one yet... I'm Still Big Boned :shocked2: Quote
nightime Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 :shocked2: I suck BIG BOOBS, that'S right! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 damn thanks, i even forgot that one........... Quote
lindernglamis Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 I Should Buy Balls I SEE BLUE BALLS I Smell Bulls Balls no offense Quote
TeeDuner Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 I Should Blow Boys I Stole Bubba's Blow I Smoke Bologna Boners If Someone Buys Beer Infatuated Sackless Butt Banger Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 17, 2006 Author Posted February 17, 2006 Another one i heard to day was... Instant Sex Before Bed Quote
TACOMAMA Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 I SWALLOW BERT'S BABIES (that doesn't refer to me sicko's, remember we're talking about Nick) Quote
DeToXiC1 Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 did we forget about the post...lol i know its friday and all but.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.