Sand Video

sand chick

This started as a we should idea in the DDR Gear forum. However, I do have a friend who has been talking about doing a sand video for a while now. He was thinking Glamis only cause he has connections there. However he REALLY wanted to do Dumont. Now that he has a Dumont connection, we've been talking about it for the last couple of months off and on. He's been pretty busy doing another pitbike vid and is doing the final touches on a rhino video, both should be out in October. Now he's ready for the sand.

He is looking for some people who are SERIOUSLY interested in going out and showing off their driving abilities. Not people who are going to say oh yeah thats cool I am up for it and then not show.

He's getting ready to go to Austraila for a couple of months and should be back by October. We talked today about the kick off weekend, but he doesn't know yet if he'll be back by then, so a definate date has not been set.

He also wants to make sure that there is enough REAL interest. While he is gone, he wants me to see if the interest is there.

Here's his production site.

http://www.badseedproductions.com/

We'll see where things go from here :thumbsdown:

I had the same EXACT thought Pete.post-591-1184545082.jpg

Jodi, you can tell him to count RANDOG in! :thumbsdown:

:undecided: I'll do what I can to make it an interesting video.

Edited by Randog

Sweet!!

Looks like we got some interest going!!

Bob's already been in one of the videos, he's had his chance :thumbsdown: He's driving the white excavator in the TJ Russel back flip video under media on the website :undecided:

I am sure he'll be up for some wheelie action and he's ALWAYS good in the camp fun scene's!

Edited by buggychick

Sweet!!

Looks like we got some interest going!!

Bob's already been in one of the videos, he's had his chance :thumb: He's driving the white excavator in the TJ Russel back flip video under media on the website :ninja:

I am sure he'll be up for some wheelie action and he's ALWAYS good in the camp fun scene's!

:headbang1:

Thats not me on the excavator, thats Simeon. You forgot I have my own segment in the upcoming desert styles video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD10jhJJbns

Yes I should be up for some wheelie action :contract:

He is really looking forward to doing this sand video.

ill do some seat wheelies...randog has to build me some pegs for my seat.....but iam in...after my surgery my leg will have metal in it...(so it will be harder for me to break next time)..

count me in...iam definatley down

ill do some seat wheelies...randog has to build me some pegs for my seat.....but iam in...after my surgery my leg will have metal in it...(so it will be harder for me to break next time)..

count me in...iam definatley down

You will never learn will you? :thumb: Crazy bastid. :headbang1::ninja::contract:

yeah i'm in, just say when...

he i just ryhmed!!! <--- how do you spell that?

i'd like to hear some motor noise in it with the music playing... just makes it that much better. and also my friends have a band and i'm sure they wouldn't mind having their music on the vid (its kinda like the band on the you tube link)

The Day of Our Shipwreck

Edited by redswr

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys it sounds like you guys are in for this so im down also. i will talk with pete and set up a metting about haveing this done i dont know about this guy doing the pro on it if im filing it im doing the pro on it also i have alot of time under my belt makein tape and not to say this guy isnt good but its just you know ok peeps i will get this ball rollin on haveing a sheet wrote up about video contract and set time. ttyl caleb