Richard Cheese Posted July 22, 2007 Posted July 22, 2007 with a 14 foot garage and triple slides check out the double fridge nice lookin rig Quote
dunefreak Posted July 22, 2007 Posted July 22, 2007 Sweet trailer, but Suggested Retail Price:$58,767.00 Sale Price:$52,987.00 Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 22, 2007 Author Posted July 22, 2007 ive seen them ADVERTISED at $ 44...which is still high imo i think there is still some wiggle room...maybe 44k out the door??? Quote
wingnut Posted July 22, 2007 Posted July 22, 2007 EFF that thing...Those are some of the heaviest trailers made...I can't imagine what that thing weighs with 3 slides. I dont think you could be legal towing that with a 3/4 or 1 ton. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 22, 2007 Author Posted July 22, 2007 44,999 at best rv in manteca ca. I have found that they have among the lowest prices for their toyhaulers service, i hear, is a different story Quote
Danielle Posted July 22, 2007 Posted July 22, 2007 We looked at those before we bought our warrior but I heard not such good things about the quality of the attitude plus we didn't want a garage.So we got the warrior and it has spent most of the time in the shop.Go figure. Quote
White Rhino Posted July 23, 2007 Posted July 23, 2007 (edited) We looked at those before we bought our warrior but I heard not such good things about the quality of the attitude plus we didn't want a garage.So we got the warrior and it has spent most of the time in the shop.Go figure. That is probably because you go to Wheelers... Mine will NEVER go there again .. sorry off topic Edited July 23, 2007 by Paul Rob Quote
~JILL~ Posted July 23, 2007 Posted July 23, 2007 Hurricane Valley Auto Mall in Utah, as of a couple months ago, has become a Weekend Warrior Dealer. After looking around and alot of internet search. I found that the BASE price on a certain Weekend Warrior was 5k less than the dealers in CA. They don't have the overhead that the bigger dealers have. It's pretty nice not being hounded by some jerk or the opposite, being ignored. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 23, 2007 Author Posted July 23, 2007 the wifey said to the inside.......the bar is too close to the seating area (about as much space to walk by as a movie theater isle ) but I do like the 14 ft garage......... Quote
lvnalolife Posted July 23, 2007 Posted July 23, 2007 the wifey said to the inside.......the bar is too close to the seating area (about as much space to walk by as a movie theater isle ) but I do like the 14 ft garage......... For those of us that have rails, garages are definately not an option. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 23, 2007 Author Posted July 23, 2007 I used to think that too....no garage = maximum cargo area BUT.......... I have heard WW will customize some of their models with garages for up to 19 ft of garage space! havent seen one tho.. Quote
1BADYFZ Posted September 21, 2007 Posted September 21, 2007 (edited) We looked at those before we bought our warrior but I heard not such good things about the quality of the attitude plus we didn't want a garage.So we got the warrior and it has spent most of the time in the shop.Go figure. the weekend warriors are the one's that are not made of good material. Atleast the superlites, when i was looking at the warrior's compared to the Attitude there was no comparison, the attitude had better materials all around to where the warrior just dident have the quality i think the attitude has.. The weekend warrior is name thing, that's why people love them and want to be like the other 100 people with the same thing..JMO ANd besides the plumbing problem i had it has never had a thing wrong with it.. Edited September 21, 2007 by 1BADYFZ Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 21, 2007 Posted September 21, 2007 the guy at giant rv service dept told me there all lemons motorhomes and 5th wheels alike they are rushing them together so fast to make sales that none of them are putting quality into there stuff. Quote
dune_rat Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 My friends Attitude dropped its water tank on the dirt road into Dumont last year make sure you check the support....I would have never even thought to look at those. Quote
beau Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 My friends Attitude dropped its water tank on the dirt road into Dumont last year make sure you check the support....I would have never even thought to look at those. That's the next upgrade I'm doing on my WW. 1" x 2" x .188" rectangle tubing to replace that tin can stuff they use from the factory. I know, . Sorry Quote
DOINSND Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 (edited) Looks like the WW Full Throttle It has a 12' garage they will add 5' for a small fee ha ha. Can you say 47 friggen feet!!!!!! Edited October 9, 2007 by DOINSND Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.