ATTITUDE'S NEW 39 FT 5VR

Richard Cheese

EFF that thing...Those are some of the heaviest trailers made...I can't imagine what that thing weighs with 3 slides. I dont think you could be legal towing that with a 3/4 or 1 ton.

We looked at those before we bought our warrior but I heard not such good things about the quality of the attitude plus we didn't want a garage.So we got the warrior and it has spent most of the time in the shop.Go figure.

We looked at those before we bought our warrior but I heard not such good things about the quality of the attitude plus we didn't want a garage.So we got the warrior and it has spent most of the time in the shop.Go figure.

That is probably because you go to Wheelers... Mine will NEVER go there again .. sorry off topic

Edited by Paul Rob

Hurricane Valley Auto Mall in Utah, as of a couple months ago, has become a Weekend Warrior Dealer. After looking around and alot of internet search. I found that the BASE price on a certain Weekend Warrior was 5k less than the dealers in CA. They don't have the overhead that the bigger dealers have. It's pretty nice not being hounded by some jerk or the opposite, being ignored.

the wifey said :thumb: to the inside.......the bar is too close to the seating area (about as much space to walk by as a movie theater isle :grin: )

but I do like the 14 ft garage.........

For those of us that have rails, garages are definately not an option.

• 1 month later...

the weekend warriors are the one's that are not made of good material. Atleast the superlites, when i was looking at the warrior's compared to the Attitude there was no comparison, the attitude had better materials all around to where the warrior just dident have the quality i think the attitude has..

The weekend warrior is name thing, that's why people love them and want to be like the other 100 people with the same thing..JMO

ANd besides the plumbing problem i had it has never had a thing wrong with it..

Edited by 1BADYFZ

• 2 weeks later...

My friends Attitude dropped its water tank on the dirt road into Dumont last year :ban-split: make sure you check the support....I would have never even thought to look at those.

That's the next upgrade I'm doing on my WW. 1" x 2" x .188" rectangle tubing to replace that tin can stuff they use from the factory.

I know, :beercheers: . Sorry