Ya ever have someone in the group that over-invites friends?

Duneraider

The Mcflurry is retired camp was getting way out of hand lots of people friends of freinds that

knew a guy that told him about the Mcflurry camping with us right next to me and frinds of

mine I've known for years are camping 3-6 people deep behind huge circle thats not gonna

happen again have a nice small camp now have a new camp marker :booty: only close

friends know about very nice and quiet now :flipoff::laughing:

did you read this after you typed it, brice? heh.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I get pretty sick of this aswell. The most annoying part is they always want to ride your toys when in fact they have never been to the dunes and or even ridden a quad befor.

I remember last trip to dumont a buddy of ours brought a friend of his who didn't bring anything and he was bored and begged me the WHOLE trip to ride my toy and I told him no every time, I don't want anybody that doesn't know what there doing on my quad... On the last day he got one of my buddys to let him ride his toy. Not 30 minutes on the quad he got himself run over by a sandrail. Busted my buddys 660 apart and got himself hurt.

Don't let anyone who can't fix for what they break on your quad ride it.

>.<

Edited by Denylust

when your as wierd as i am no one ever tries that lol only my sons best friend who our house is a second home to.

using my stuff lol not hardly a close friend can ride my quad butt the drivers seat of dragon tales is for me and maybe my wife once in a while ....... sort of............... maybe......... :(

Jeez I'm sorry I'll never ask you again :flipoff:

You have always Been invited Bert. You are always welcome. I have told you that several times. Dont be Butt hurt!!!!! LOL