Ya ever have someone in the group that over-invites friends?

Duneraider

hey pete. Can i camp w/ you next time. and drive your sh*t. I got like 2 bucks, is that enough. I'll even bring some keystone beer

10 people in the tent is no problem :banghead: ! Now for beer, I dont drink it so I dont buy it :D . Food and snacks, hmm they might think twice after tasting my cooking :banghead: .

So Pete, you going to take me along on the next trip :dope: ? I will set up my tent and grill for your friends and mooch off you in return. :whistle:

:banghead: :worthless_without_pics:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you guys seen Carey Hart on cribs his room all his moocher friends stay in. its all red paint on the walls and sheets to look like blood.its looks like a murder room or something. thats one way to get the moochers out :banghead:

have you guys seen Carey Hart on cribs his room all his moocher friends stay in. its all red paint on the walls and sheets to look like blood.its looks like a murder room or something. thats one way to get the moochers out :banghead:

I know another way---> :shout: GET THE FK OUT! :whistle: :worthless_without_pics:

he lives next door to my buddy, I ve only seen 2 guys there and one definitely lives there.. :worthless_without_pics:

People seem to think just because your rv sleeps six that its ok to have six people in it all the time. I personally like my privacy and my freedom when I go to the dunes. Every so often I dont mind if someone crashes with me if I ASK THEM. But it gets real old when people ask, Dude can I just crash with you, Or do you have room for me. Yes I have room, But no, I dont want you stayin with me. If everyone would just start charging the freeloaders $50 a night or so. I think there would be less of this problem. And of course, Collect it up front. I personally think, If someone ask to ride out to the dunes with you, They should pay for all of the gas. Its my truck and trailer being used. Why shouldnt they pay for the gas? Just my 2 cents worth.

Jeez I'm sorry I'll never ask you again :banghead:

I have the only hauler in the group it 38 ft snd sleepes a ton of people the first time we went the group

all pitched in to buy food that was great no prob and then one of yhe others invited some one to come a long now I had the only four seater when we got there they asked if I could shudle them around. No My car is for me and my wife and I don't let out the other seats there for the pups the dude that invited them said well I thought it was ok to invite people it is if you can give them a ride yo have a two seater you shuold have only invited one person and don't even think of sleeping in the trailer unless you are paying the payments stoped that right there no more friends inviting more friends.

But I'm a a$$hole

Try putting up a large landmark like a Mcflurry or a big gay ballon

and see how many uninvited guest you have show up in your camp

last halloween I had 150 plus peolpe in my camp. :whistle: that

We do like your ballon, we always use it as a landmark to find our camp so thank you. :banghead:

Don't understand people that crash other people's camp. :worthless_without_pics:

But I'm a a$$hole

Isn't that funny how that works out? :banghead: Effen people. :worthless_without_pics:

We do like your ballon, we always use it as a landmark to find our camp so thank you. :banghead:

Don't understand people that crash other people's camp. :banghead:

Well don't expect to see his McFlurry or our big gay balloon out there anymore. We've both ditched those things. :dope::whistle:

Isn't that funny how that works out? :dope: Effen people. :banghead:

Well don't expect to see his McFlurry or our big gay balloon out there anymore. We've both ditched those things. :whistle: :worthless_without_pics:

Pete I was looking forward to the DDR ballon so I could come over and say Hi! Now how will I find you guys?

Serious when my husband got hurt in Feb that was how the paramedics found us because we told them we were near the DDR ballon. So the ballon was very helpful thanks! :banghead:

Pete I was looking forward to the DDR ballon so I could come over and say Hi! Now how will I find you guys?

Serious when my husband got hurt in Feb that was how the paramedics found us because we told them we were near the DDR ballon. So the ballon was very helpful thanks! :dance:

:whistle: Well I'm glad it has helped out. We heard that all the time from many other peeps as well and that was good to hear. To tell you the truth though, it was just not worth the hassle. It was a HUGE pain in the a$$ to bring out. It took up alot of space to bring out. Jim (sandsnake) and I were always the ones to bring it out and set it up. A few would help out from time to time, but nobody wanted to take the initiative or want the responsibility of being in charge of it or even taking turns. We have since gotten rid of it and unfortunatly won't have it back out there anymore. :banghead:

Don't worry, you'll find us next season. We are always in the same spot.... :banghead: right near bathroom 6 where there is no cel service- how we like it! :dope: :worthless_without_pics: :banghead:

my trailer is small and i snore and fart :whistle:

my close friends are always welcome in my trailer. like the last overnight ride my friend had full plans to sleep in the back of his pickup on a air mattress but when it started storming i told him to come in and put his mattress in the back so he could be out of the storm. im cool with that !

i have never even used someone elses shitter. i cant bring myself to ask seems personal. :worthless_without_pics:

i want a newer trailer :banghead:

$$$$, :banghead: , or :dope:

No one rides for free. :worthless_without_pics:

:banghead: That saying has always cracked me up. :banghead:

Interesting stories here. :whistle:

a friend or ours got that put on the hood his new 160k tatum black widow . im pretty sure its a chick holding the banner that says flash or cash, no free rides or something what ever it is its really sweet.

Try putting up a large landmark like a Mcflurry or a big gay ballon

and see how many uninvited guest you have show up in your camp

last halloween I had 150 plus peolpe in my camp. :banghead: that

do just random poeple come over. or is it your like friends, friends, friend or something?

my trailer is small and i snore and fart :dope:

my close friends are always welcome in my trailer. like the last overnight ride my friend had full plans to sleep in the back of his pickup on a air mattress but when it started storming i told him to come in and put his mattress in the back so he could be out of the storm. im cool with that !

i have never even used someone elses shitter. i cant bring myself to ask seems personal. :whistle:

i want a newer trailer :banghead:

one more way to keep moochers out :worthless_without_pics:

Talk about burning down the "Welcome Wagon".....I had a friend ask if he could borrow my toy hauler back when we had the WW23........Umm ! I dunno ? I was a little akward about that, it just didnt seem right, might I add, his friend whom I didnt even know was going to tow it. By the grace of god, the last trip we had our black water gate was leaking and we used that as an excuse not to let him use it. Needless to say I havent spoken to him since. "Bro, wanna use my wife too ?" :banghead:

This is kind of :banghead: for me. I think my peeps and I know the feeling on this subject. The only friends that will stay with me are the ones that would or have done the same for me. As far as people riding my toys. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Call me what ever you want!

Don't understand people that crash other people's camp. :whistle:

HA HA Per Brice the McFlurry is RETIRED..... now we all have to find our way around the dunes at night. Even when I wasn't camped with Brice and Mary, I used it as a landmark.. plus I knew where to go for that late night beer (course I ALWAYS brought enough for me and to share) and interesting conversation with Brice :dope: :worthless_without_pics:

Edited by Paul Rob

This is kind of :banghead: for me. I think my peeps and I know the feeling on this subject. The only friends that will stay with me are the ones that would or have done the same for me. As far as people riding my toys. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Call me what ever you want!

Hey a$$hole...why not? :worthless_without_pics: :whistle:

Talk about burning down the "Welcome Wagon".....I had a friend ask if he could borrow my toy hauler back when we had the WW23........Umm ! I dunno ? I was a little akward about that, it just didnt seem right, might I add, his friend whom I didnt even know was going to tow it. By the grace of god, the last trip we had our black water gate was leaking and we used that as an excuse not to let him use it. Needless to say I havent spoken to him since. "Bro, wanna use my wife too ?" :dope:

Lovely honey ,bring me into this discussion. :banghead::banghead: Nice to see I can be borrowed as well :whistle: :worthless_without_pics:

HA HA Per Brice the McFlurry is RETIRED..... now we all have to find our way around the dunes at night. Even when I wasn't camped with Brice and Mary, I used it as a landmark.. plus I knew where to go for that late night beer (course I ALWAYS brought enough for me and to share) and interesting conversation with Brice :blury::booty:

The Mcflurry is retired camp was getting way out of hand lots of people friends of freinds that

knew a guy that told him about the Mcflurry camping with us right next to me and frinds of

mine I've known for years are camping 3-6 people deep behind huge circle thats not gonna

happen again have a nice small camp now have a new camp marker :lol: only close

friends know about very nice and quiet now :flipoff::laughing: