~JILL~ Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 (edited) Don't know if I'll get into trouble for this but here is my drug of choice!!!!! Edited August 4, 2007 by BALL-N-CHAIN Quote
dunefreak Posted August 4, 2007 Posted August 4, 2007 I already take that pill everyday because my job! Quote
vegas style Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 you can buy it down in mexican pharmacys. in the 2000mg 24hr time release. bottle says it works best with alcohol at the beach Quote
barefoot bob Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 i found a quiet lil spot in long beach harbor on a 55' yaught that makes that pill work awsom !!! Quote
sand chick Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 I don't need a pill like that. Life around here is perfect I got everything I could possibly want, job is perfect, kind caring hubby that does the dishes everynight. Nope no pill like that needed here I'll take 10 bottles PLEASE!!!! Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 Don't know if I'll get into trouble for this but here is my drug of choice!!!!! Does it come in a higher dosage??????????????????????? Quote
bullseye0169 Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 Does it come in a higher dosage??????????????????????? I could use as much of this as I could get. Any help would be great!!! Quote
minor Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 you can buy it down in mexican pharmacys. in the 2000mg 24hr time release. bottle says it works best with alcohol at the beach Is that what you gave me down in mexico before the roman candels started flying in my direction? I didn't really seem to care it was odd now that i think back... Quote
gotsand450r Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 is that drug military friendly? if so does the company ship overseas? Quote
desertskyz Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 You can get it in IV form now. At least I can. Quote
desertskyz Posted August 24, 2007 Posted August 24, 2007 Don't know if I'll get into trouble for this but here is my drug of choice!!!!! This is so how to roll! Quote
sandqueen Posted August 26, 2007 Posted August 26, 2007 Yeah! I'll take a case please! Dealing with college kids all day, maybe two cases please!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.