Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't need a pill like that. Life around here is perfect :D I got everything I could possibly want, job is perfect, kind caring hubby that does the dishes everynight. Nope no pill like that needed here :D

:think::lol::barf:

I'll take 10 bottles PLEASE!!!!

Posted

post-1152-1186236365_thumb.jpg

Don't know if I'll get into trouble for this but here is my drug of choice!!!!!

Does it come in a higher dosage??????????????????????? :laughing::woo_hoo::flipoff::barf:

Posted

you can buy it down in mexican pharmacys. in the 2000mg 24hr time release. bottle says it works best with alcohol at the beach

Is that what you gave me down in mexico before the roman candels started flying in my direction? I didn't really seem to care it was odd now that i think back...

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...