Greg Biffle At Suspensions Unlimited Aug 30th 4-6pm

Sandworks

That's right Greg Biffle one NASCAR's best will be signing autographs at S/U in the showroom!

Aug 30th 4-6pm

Come meet him in person!

Also see our wide range of new Off-Road cars & "2007" Sandcars!

Here is a little bio on Greg Biffle:

In 2002, Biffle drove his first NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race at California Speedway in the #16 Volvo Trucks Ford Taurus for Roush Fenway Racing. He also drove for Andy Petree Racing in the #55 Schneider Electric Chevrolet Monte Carlo and for Petty Enterprises in the #44 Georgia Pacific Dodge Intrepid. In total, Biffle ran 7 races with 3 top-5 starts and a best finish of 13th.

Biffle started competing full time in NASCAR's top circuit in 2003, and he finished in 20th place in the final NEXTEL Cup series points. He earned his first win at the Daytona International Speedway. He finished second to Jamie McMurray for Raybestos Rookie of the Year. His car was sponsored by Grainger Industrial Supply, Co., who had previously sponsored him in his Busch and truck series efforts.

Greg Biffle showed steady improvement over the 2004 season as he earned two more race wins en route to a 17th place finish in the points.

2005 was Biffle's breakout season. He finished the season tied with teammate Carl Edwards for second in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup championship, thirty-five points behind champion Tony Stewart. Biffle won the tie-breaker for second because of his six race victories, the most of any driver in the Nextel Cup Series that season.

In 2006, Biffle won twice, at Darlington Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway. Biffle struggled considerably during the year, finishing 24th at Pocono Raceway, 33rd at the Brickyard and 38th at Watkins Glen International.

The Army National Guard served as the primary sponsor from 2004-2006. Other sponsors included Post-it/3M, Jackson Hewitt Tax Services, Subway, Charter Communications and Prism Guard Shield.

For 2007, Biffle will drive the #16 Ameriquest/3M Ford Fusion for Roush Fenway Racing. Biffle is currently signed with Roush Fenway Racing until 2008.

Thanks again for your support.

Come check it out, should be a good time!

S/U Crew

:thumb:

post-2641-1187293620_thumb.jpg

post-2641-1187293871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sandworks

I wonder how much Suspensions Unlimited ad to pay Him to quit driving His Funco and Start driving a Lesser Handling car? Its obvious...... Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$

Hmmm.....I didn't know he owned another sandcar before the SU. I remember the spot during the NASCAR race when they showed his new SU.......interesting.

:freakin_nuts:

I wonder how much Suspensions Unlimited ad to pay Him to quit driving His Funco and Start driving a Lesser Handling car? Its obvious...... Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$

welcome to my world.... if money talks and... well you know the rest

:dunno: Funcos are the best car in the world...yea yeah yeah :dunno: OGP is on a chit talkin spree! :offtopic::think::blink::barf:

I think S/U's cars are pretty badass. :blah::MBdance:

:dunno:

That a good one "OGPIMP"

We didn't have to pay him S%*T

He know's what's up!

As far as a lesser handling car. I don't think so!

That why he switched up! :offtopic:

Edited by Sandworks

So you are trying to tell me, That Greg Biffle Will no longer be driving his Funco and will be driving a SU car without any money changing hands or A free SU car given to him?

And as far a lesser handling car, Well of course you dont think so. You have an interest in Your company. It all comes back to, How many SU cars have won the EPO at glamis? How many Funcos have you driven? And Just to let you know, Im just messin with ya!!!! :laughoff: I totally dig SU cars. Before I purchased my funco, I really wanted an SU car. At that time, The market was really strong and They werent dealin on SU cars at all. SU and Funco have the best customer service out of all the sand car companies in my opinion.

I not sure if G.Biffle still has his Funco.

As well I was messing with you too! Don’t get me wrong Funco’s handle very nice, probably one of the best out there.

As far as not winning an EPO race, the only reason S/U hasn't won, is that I haven’t been out there racing yet! :lol:

You know 90% is the drive right!

And Greg Biffle actually paid for his SP2, but I know he got a smokin deal!

Anyway “OGPIMP” Have fun out there and I will see ya in the dunes!

S/U Crew

:laughoff:

That's right Greg Biffle one NASCAR's best will be signing autographs at S/U in the showroom!

Come meet him in person!

In 2002, Biffle drove his first NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race at California Speedway in the #16 Volvo Trucks Ford Taurus for Roush Fenway Racing. He also drove for Andy Petree Racing in the #55 Schneider Electric Chevrolet Monte Carlo and for Petty Enterprises in the #44 Georgia Pacific Dodge Intrepid. In total, Biffle ran 7 races with 3 top-5 starts and a best finish of 13th.

Biffle started competing full time in NASCAR's top circuit in 2003, and he finished in 20th place in the final NEXTEL Cup series points. He earned his first win at the Daytona International Speedway. He finished second to Jamie McMurray for Raybestos Rookie of the Year. His car was sponsored by Grainger Industrial Supply, Co., who had previously sponsored him in his Busch and truck series efforts.

Greg Biffle showed steady improvement over the 2004 season as he earned two more race wins en route to a 17th place finish in the points.

2005 was Biffle's breakout season. He finished the season tied with teammate Carl Edwards for second in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup championship, thirty-five points behind champion Tony Stewart. Biffle won the tie-breaker for second because of his six race victories, the most of any driver in the Nextel Cup Series that season.

In 2006, Biffle won twice, at Darlington Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway. Biffle struggled considerably during the year, finishing 24th at Pocono Raceway, 33rd at the Brickyard and 38th at Watkins Glen International.

The Army National Guard served as the primary sponsor from 2004-2006. Other sponsors included Post-it/3M, Jackson Hewitt Tax Services, Subway, Charter Communications and Prism Guard Shield.

For 2007, Biffle will drive the #16 Ameriquest/3M Ford Fusion for Roush Fenway Racing. Biffle is currently signed with Roush Fenway Racing until 2008.

S/U Crew

:bawl:

Bump

:thumb:

:lol: Funcos are the best car in the world...yea yeah yeah :lol: OGP is on a chit talkin spree! :thumb::lol: :smoker: :smoker:

I think S/U's cars are pretty badass. :dance: :bawl:

:booty:

I concour on the Blah statement. :bawl:

I think greg was tired of driving a "mini" van. :D

just my two cents...greg biffle is a arregant bastuuurd and you always want some one in your car thats going to represent. :thumb: ..maybe its good he`s not in a funco...nothing against SU ...but if you got a guy that thinks he`s the shizzle when he was winning!!! winning i remind ya well you know the story maybe he`s cool now that he`s not winning!!!! :bawl:

just my two cents...greg biffle is a arregant bastuuurd and you always want some one in your car thats going to represent. :grin: ..maybe its good he`s not in a funco...nothing against SU ...but if you got a guy that thinks he`s the shizzle when he was winning!!! winning i remind ya well you know the story maybe he`s cool now that he`s not winning!!!! :old:

someone call 911 rks meaning in all that has dissapeared get him some invisadol

Aug 30th 4-6pm

Come meet him in person!

S/U Crew

:laughing:

BUMP

Come one come all!

just my two cents...greg biffle is a arregant bastuuurd and you always want some one in your car thats going to represent. :loser: ..maybe its good he`s not in a funco...nothing against SU ...but if you got a guy that thinks he`s the shizzle when he was winning!!! winning i remind ya well you know the story maybe he`s cool now that he`s not winning!!!! :mic:

I said the same thing about Kurt Busch, but one of his buddies that went to high school with him said he's not. :dunno: I think there's some arrogance in the winning attitude that these guys have to have.