Video of new Border Patrol officer.....

HarleyR

:banghead::headbang1:

That's funny.

:flipoff:

It just gave me some Halloween ideas. :laughoff:

:lol:

I'm with you Randog!!! I had already made up my mind that this year is gonna be a scare the shiat out of the kiddies at my house year!! I'm getting all of it on video this time

If it was only that easy to make then run south!!

Here is something we did when I worked nights in the mountains and it cracked me up everytime..

When we had a hard time finding a group in the mountains because they were hiding real well or we just weren't sure where they were at all we would do this. One agent would be the talker and all other agents there would turn up their handheld radios real loud, the agent would then say in a low and scary voice "Chupravacas" (not sure how to spell that). Anyways it is a mythical creature in Mexico that sucks blood from animals. They would jump up screaming and yelling and run right to us!!! AYE AYE AYE Senior Aqui Aqui Ayudemi ..( Sir here here help me!!!)

Sometimes I miss working nights just for that!! :laughing:

Edited by bpguy

Here is something we did when I worked nights in the mountains and it cracked me up everytime..

When we had a hard time finding a group in the mountains because they were hiding real well or we just weren't sure where they were at all we would do this. One agent would be the talker and all other agents there would turn up their handheld radios real loud, the agent would then say in a low and scary voice "Chupravacas" (not sure how to spell that). Anyways it is a mythical creature in Mexico that sucks blood from animals. They would jump up screaming and yelling and run right to us!!! AYE AYE AYE Senior Aqui Aqui Ayudemi ..( Sir here here help me!!!)

Sometimes I miss working nights just for that!! :laughing:

:laughing:

chupacabra......i hear about those damn things all the time from my students

that bike has training wheels :blink:

:slap::clap:

Sometimes I miss working nights just for that!! :grin:

:laughing: