why men shouldn't have nice cars and drive

Guest bicket

my broad came home from work at 5:15, it's now 7:45. in the 2½ hours she has been home:

1) my dinner was made and served to me.

2) the kittens were fed.

3) the cats were fed.

4) two loads have been laundered.

5) dishes were washed, and..

6) she's vacuuming the house as i type.

it seems other men's property is apparently slacking. i hold class on thursdays. appointment only.

my broad came home from work at 5:15, it's now 7:45. in the 2½ hours she has been home:

2) the kittens were fed.

3) the cats were fed.

it seems other men's property is apparently slacking. i hold class on thursdays. appointment only.

:shocked2:

2) the kittens were fed.

3) the cats were fed.

Ok, Some might be offended by the property thing, but I say he can believe anything he wants to....Just bring home the PAYCHECK!!!! :shocked2: :blah::blah: Or he's :booty::flipoff::booty::MBdance::booty:

Ok, Some might be offended by the property thing, but I say he can believe anything he wants to....Just bring home the PAYCHECK!!!! :Danielle: :laughing::laughoff: Or he's :cry::laughoff::flipoff::dunno::lol:

we've long been onto you broads.. ever wonder why we don't bring home our actual paycheck but instead hand you some money and ask "will this cover the bills?"

as a man i'm not inclined to give out the secrets but, you get what we give you. i will give you this informaton however: if you ever ask to see a mans paycheck or paycheck stub, wear protective eyewear.. you may never be able to see anything ever again.

=)~

listen here guys and gals....

my wife....in all her mighty 4'11" ness is a pure firecracker....i havent seen a paycheck since i got married in 98.....she also knows that i wear the pants in this family...(she just tells me which ones to put on)

here is what i DO NOT DO in my house:

i dont clean the house...(Julie is anal, and says i f*ck it up no matter what)

I dont do dishes....(I can screw that up too)

I dont vacume....(she dosent like the designs that i make in the carpet..and i chase the dogs...iam easily distracted)

now what SHE DOSENT DO....

she dosent do the lawn...(claims ignorance to the weed eater operation)

dosent wash the car.....(claims she is working on a science experiment)

dosent do any physcial labor....(she would rather watch me, and claims she isnt strong enough)

so, all in all...its a fair trade

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

we've long been onto you broads.. ever wonder why we don't bring home our actual paycheck but instead hand you some money and ask "will this cover the bills?"

as a man i'm not inclined to give out the secrets but, you get what we give you. i will give you this informaton however: if you ever ask to see a mans paycheck or paycheck stub, wear protective eyewear.. you may never be able to see anything ever again.

=)~

Like I said believe anything he wants to.... :booty: