Radar guns

mineurbiz

I was looking at buying an inexspensive radar gun, that runs about 150.00. I am not looking for pin point accuracy, but I do what to know some people thoughts.

Mineurbiz, I have one. I bought it off of ebay. I think its like a brunell or something like that. Alot of the hillshooters are using them. If you live close to GV pkwy/215 you can come swing by and borrow mine before you buy. :beercheers: LMK

Mineurbiz, I have one. I bought it off of ebay. I think its like a brunell or something like that. Alot of the hillshooters are using them. If you live close to GV pkwy/215 you can come swing by and borrow mine before you buy. :beercheers: LMK

I live in summerlin, but maybe we could all hookup for a hill session. That was actually the same model that I was looking at. do you find that it is pretty accurate, they said +/- 1.0 MPH on their site which is more than close enough for me.

We can definately meet up for a ride session. I'm always down!! (as long as work allows) There might be a couple of us rollin out on opening weekend, not totally sure though. Anyways, if you want to, PM me and ill give you my cell # and if you are in the area you can come and get it.

I was looking at buying an inexspensive radar gun, that runs about 150.00. I am not looking for pin point accuracy, but I do what to know some people thoughts.

I have a bushnell model, it works Awesome, even from the 2nd/3rd row of vehicles in the area at the bottom of comp hill . Has a pretty good range, for less than a hundred bucks !!! Won't work on the REALLY fast rails etc. ....... only accurate to 199 miles an HOUR !! Bushnell is the chit for low buck unit. I keep mine in glove box of Rhino for dune trips, to clock to fast mo-fo's , and to see how SLOW my RHINO goes !!! powered by disposable batteries, and is completely portable. McGyver out.

......with a free chinese quad? :dope:

For you Cheese they come with a calculator......you gun your top speed on your DS( which is about 18mph like a rhino) then multiply it by 4.3 and thats they speed of a "normal" quad. :coocoo: