HALLOWEEN!

Elitess

do the kids trick or treat from camp to camp?? i would assume they our out riding but since dumont seems to have more of a family atomsphere, thought i'd ask. only been to dumont on prez and new years weekends

yes, lots of people cruise around with the kids in the back of pickups or on flatbed trailers (kinda like floats in a parade, lol) and go camp to camp trick or treating on Saturday night. :freakin_nuts:

do the kids trick or treat from camp to camp?? i would assume they our out riding but since dumont seems to have more of a family atomsphere, thought i'd ask. only been to dumont on prez and new years weekends

we take our kids trick or treating camp to camp ......... :freakin_nuts: they get dressed up and the whole nine yards

They dont allow people out there like you on Halloween. You have to wear a costume to look like you do normally. :blury::headbang1::duniemonkie: :boyyy:

Here we go again, boy with two names. I was being sarcastic....Keep it up keyboard warrior!