HALLOWEEN!

Elitess

Hey everyone! I have been to Dumont twice before and one of my friends told me that there is a HUGE party on Halloween out there... I have never been there for it and didn't know how big it really was? I dont live more that 4 hours away so it would be worth it to come! How many people do you think will be there, and is there anything i can go read up on about that weekend? Thanks!!

Welcome to DDR.

Halloween is one of the bigger wekeends out there. It is usually really busy and packed with people. It's alot of fun, but you have to be really careful though. There are a couple of things that make it more dangerous than other holiday weekends. 1) Everyone is really amped up because they have been waiting all summer to go out and it's usually their first trip of the season. People tend to overlook a few things and not take safety into consideration. 2) The dunes are very steep and sharp from the summer months. They are harder to read than normal and people sometimes forget this.

I'd say there will be about 20,000+ visitors that weekend.

You can read some posts from a trip report from Halloween 06. Click here.

:idiot:

sarcasm, Sean....sarcasm :slap::thumb:

:idiot:

welcome to ddr :hello: thers alot of good times at dumont. but the rangers dont let it get to crazy.

halloween is fun but if your lookin for the nekid girls and the stripper poles there at glamis :dunno:

Edited by barefoot bob

You guy's are going to scare this guy away as well :idiot::thumb:

Well, you don't want naked girls and stripper poles at Dumont for your kids first D experience do you? He asked about a party, they're just helping him out by letting him know where to find the PARTY crowd!! :idiot:

At Dumont we are all :dunno: and go to bed by 10:00pm. Isn't there a quiet time at Dumont?? Starts at 10:30pm lights out?? post-2396-1190122336_thumb.gifpost-2396-1190122336_thumb.gif

Edited by buggychick

Well, you don't want naked girls and stripper poles at Dumont for your kids first D experience do you? He asked about a party, they're just helping him out by letting him know where to find the PARTY crowd!! :thumb:

At Dumont we are all :hello: and go to bed by 10:00pm. Isn't there a quiet time at Dumont?? Starts at 10:30pm lights out?? post-2396-1190122336_thumb.gifpost-2396-1190122336_thumb.gif

:idiot::dunno: Don't care to see that :idiot:

Haha well thanks guys for the advise. I have loved Dumont everytime i have been there. I am not so much in it for the Partying, but i do what to be where alot of people are with nice wheelers, rails and good times. So i am thinking Dumont sounds perfect. As for the stripper poles, i guess i can always just stop in vegas on my way down and back if i want to see it that bad haha