Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yes , yes , and yes . first time out w/ new hauler , yeah baby yeah !! :laughoff: where are you going to be ?

With you guys! Jeff didnt tell you? you better have enough beer fo me!!

same place were going out Thursday See ya there! :laughoff::laughoff:

  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

sell it!!

Buy a 700r and call it a day :laughoff::D Thus it begins again guys :lol:

going to the dyno for sure now. will let ya know what it does. Aaron, Danny and ANYONE ELSE xcept DAN :lol: ...... Ill be ready (but dont think ill have my swing arm) for you on Sat. Bike ran so bad this last weekend i couldnt play with gears...so I will try on fri.

Unless Dan ..... ..... .... you feel LUCKY :laughoff::laughoff:

hey Aaron and Danny i owe you some drinks BTW :laughoff:

WELLLLLLL HMMMMMMMMM ANYONE??

:laughoff: good times fo sho !!!

Capt

Cap I think you owe me a beer too, I was the other 450 you saw the tail lights of. :laughoff::barf::grin:

Posted

hey Aaron and Danny i owe you some drinks BTW :stick_smack:

Capt

Deal! :ban-split: BTW, did you get the 700 running up to par for Halloween?

Cap I think you owe me a beer too, I was the other 450 you saw the tail lights of. :loser::lol::lol:

:ban-split:

Posted

Cap I think you owe me a beer too, I was the other 450 you saw the tail lights of. :ban-split::loser::lol:

That's Fast YFZ talk right there! :ban-split::stick_smack:

I dont Care who you are....thats alotta beer :D Heineken's? will be up and runnin by tomorrow!!

Capt

Posted

Hieny's are cool with me! I hope it runs nasty Capt!! Looks like I got the whole weekend off from work so ill see you guys out there. Look for the Black monster!!

Posted

Hieny's are cool with me! I hope it runs nasty Capt!! Looks like I got the whole weekend off from work so ill see you guys out there. Look for the Black monster!!

when are you guys going to be at the hill? day and time? cause I want me a beer too... lol

Posted

when are you guys going to be at the hill? day and time? cause I want me a beer too... lol

thinks its going to be about 10 ish am sat. Ill bring 1 for you also then :D might have to srive the truck lol and forget the quad....whats more important ... beer or quad lol

Capt

Posted

That's Fast YFZ talk right there! :DDRrocks::laughing:

I bet you say that to all the YFZ guys lol. I hope it is a step in the right direction.

Hieny's are cool with me! I hope it runs nasty Capt!! Looks like I got the whole weekend off from work so ill see you guys out there. Look for the Black monster!!

Hieny's yummy!!!!

Posted

Well its all back together i just need to put some oil in it and fire it up :thumb: Ill pick up some oil on my way home tommorow and hopefully all goes well. :flipoff:

Posted

Well its all back together i just need to put some oil in it and fire it up :MBdance: Ill pick up some oil on my way home tommorow and hopefully all goes well. :flipoff:

Right on!!! I am crossing my fingers, but I am sure that I do not need to. :thumb:

Posted

Well its all back together i just need to put some oil in it and fire it up :thumb: Ill pick up some oil on my way home tommorow and hopefully all goes well. :flipoff:

Nice JOB Aaron :MBdance: hope everything is great when it starts up..see you out there. (all my beer and booze is stocked up) i am almost ready to go.

Capt

Posted (edited)

Aaron talk about cutting it short.... lol

I just got my bike built and started Sat night... I just started the thing for a couple mins to burn off the assembly oil .... I will be breacking it in out there friday. Hope all goes well there....

Capt....

do you even got to ask whats more important? Im shocked at that question.... Leave pac-man behind and bring the cooler full of beer... lol

j/k man... its the poop talking ... AHAHAHAHA I love this! I was born for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by elduner
Posted

I'll be out their.. Gerry I want to race your cuz's predator with my bolt on 07.

Its my brothers pred... and what does your :laughoff: bolt on consit of? Trust me he will race you and anybody else... he has something scheduled with another guy here too... lol

What happened to you your poison bike and mine? Im looking forward to that one.... lol :laughoff:

Im like a kid waiting for Christmas day...

Boogie Ready..

IMG_00791.jpg

IMG_00771.jpg

Posted

Its my brothers pred... and what does your :laughoff: bolt on consit of? Trust me he will race you and anybody else... he has something scheduled with another guy here too... lol

What happened to you your poison bike and mine? Im looking forward to that one.... lol :laughoff:

Im like a kid waiting for Christmas day...

Boogie Ready..

IMG_00791.jpg

IMG_00771.jpg

That is a sharp looking bike!!!

Posted

Gerry, there is going to be a nasty bolt-on showdown with dunepred,mtx, and jessies raptor. You can race my turd with venom products though.... :)

Right on, that should be fun to watch!!!

Posted

its a blue one, with sparks pipe and fci intake. :D

that poison bike is getting part out, may keep engine for future project

and no need to start up with venom comments.. looking forward to see your bike since you've done the engine.

See you all their

Posted

IMG_00771.jpg

Man Jerry you are shorter than i remember :thumb::DDRrocks::beerpint::woo_hoo:

Buuuut I was drinking the last time i saw you so who knows,LMAO!!! :blury:

After a small fiasco i got it fired up,its ready to rock!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...