i just dont get it.....

RAGDOLL MX

I dont know one LAtino that does that around here or anywhere else...That is Dumb and you white guy's love to stereotype... :idiot:

that sh*t happends down south or back east ...

Listen to you, Sam. "You white guys". Who's stereotyping now? :idiot::flipoff::beercheers:

Hey, I wasn't ponting any fingers. :idiot: All I said was that I was a cracker and that I just don't get it. :fro_smokin:

Man, I wanna photoshop some of those 30's on my rig now. :flipoff::idiot:

Come on, that's not stereo typing....besides Sam weren't you the one dropping a Mexican bomb on the rhino in the river crossing post? :beercheers: Now a stereo type would be 3 latino's on one banshee or ATC!!!! I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! Or back in the day we used to say IROC stood for Italian retards out cruising. Or that Polock's are stupid.(Don't be offended, I'm Italian and Polish so I can say that!!!!) :flipoff:

Come on, that's not stereo typing....besides Sam weren't you the one dropping a Mexican bomb on the rhino in the river crossing post? :beercheers: Now a stereo type would be 3 latino's on one banshee or ATC!!!! I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! Or back in the day we used to say IROC stood for Italian retards out cruising. Or that Polock's are stupid.(Don't be offended, I'm Italian and Polish so I can say that!!!!) :flipoff:

Or Irish people are drunks............................

oh wait, that's true. :flipoff: