i just dont get it.....

RAGDOLL MX

:afro:

i just dont get it....i can totally understand lifting a truck, off roading, rock crawling, towing..i can even accept someone lowering a truck....to me its usless, but i see that people have a lifestyle...but this has me :flipoff: WTF!?!?!?!?!

30 inch wheels?

post-693-1191294117_thumb.jpg

28 inch wheels?

post-693-1191294142_thumb.jpg

I figured you would have seen more of this when you were back in wisconsin for training or wherever the hell it was... There was quite a bit of this effed up activity when i was in milwaukee... i was like damn sweet restore then i see the wheels and tires and go.. WTF WERE U THINKING... 24's dont belong on a bitchen camaro.. or you name it i saw all kinds of sweet a$$ cars that were destroyed by thier poor selection of rim and tires..

OH BOY.... here we go again. I thought we just discussed all this is the monster sized rail section. LOL i GUESS MONSTER SIZING EVERYTHING IS THE WAY TO GO NOWADAYS. OOPS CAPS sorry

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

It's a black/latino thing you wouldn't understand, CRACKER!!!!!!! :lol:

I dont know one LAtino that does that around here or anywhere else...That is Dumb and you white guy's love to stereotype... :shake:

that sh*t happends down south or back east ...