who thinks

Warrior07

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there aint no ranger, or ticket machine then we dont, and i dont think we need to be harassed if we dont have one when we leave and want to buy one.

ANd honestly if there aint no one there when i leave i aint gonna pay it either...JMO

:watching:

from what i understand the feloow that was harrasing people was not a ranger.

those rangers did me right perioud end

i have always paid on my way out if no one was there when i rolled up

dont understand if there is a shift in policy or what :watching:

I think the rangers at Dumont should do the same as they do at glamis. Roll through peoples camps and look for passes. If you dont have a pass displayed in your window.... YOU GET A TICKET. They dont go for the BS EXCUSES. Uhhhhhh I was going to get one on the way out. Unfortunately, there are way to many people like 1BADYFZ that as he stated wouldnt pay if noone was there when they are leaving. Its obvious that is what he hopes for when he leaves... no one there... f it Im not payin. Dude... if you cant afford 20 bucks for a weekend pass. Youre in the wrong sport.

We tried to pay when we rolled in but the was a bunch a peeps standing around the machine do the :dunno::laughoff: , so we thought we would pay on the way out.

No one was around so we left. Hate doing that. Make me feel like I am cheating someone.

Whatta ya do?

I think the rangers at Dumont should do the same as they do at glamis. Roll through peoples camps and look for passes. If you dont have a pass displayed in your window.... YOU GET A TICKET. They dont go for the BS EXCUSES. Uhhhhhh I was going to get one on the way out. Unfortunately, there are way to many people like 1BADYFZ that as he stated wouldnt pay if noone was there when they are leaving. Its obvious that is what he hopes for when he leaves... no one there... f it Im not payin. Dude... if you cant afford 20 bucks for a weekend pass. Youre in the wrong sport.

i think your missing some details pimp there were no rangers the cash machine is taped up what do you do ??

i paid mine when i got in because i was early. cody pulled through at 8 pm no one and no machine to take his money. logical solution pay on the way out. or drive down and buy one if the rangers are changing policy

:lol: 2 pages....at the most.

That far? You are giving everyone way too much credit. I say it ends up getting out of hand and getting locked well before that. :laughoff: It seems October has come and some people like to b*tch and moan regardless of what month it is. :dope::dunno:

That far? You are giving everyone way too much credit. I say it ends up getting out of hand and getting locked well before that. :laughoff: It seems October has come and some people like to b*tch and moan regardless of what month it is. :dope::dunno:

:lol: So, you'll take under 2 pages then? j/k :lol:

When we rolled in around 11:30am on Fri the rangers were just setting up. They told my son to come back later....I already bought my pass at Nevada Off Road and was just given the thumbs up. My son went down later that day and picked up his.

I have never been there or left without giving my fee but what do you do when there is no one there? Please explain and that may help us understand what to do. I have always left my fee at boxes that stated for you to leave a courtious pay fee but i dont belive thay have that set up at Dumont..

I really dont see a problem with not paying if there is no one there to collect, how am i being unlawfull if there is no way to pay?

I have too see this group of people who actuelly go looking for someone to pay after 2-3 days of riding at Dumont when they are trying to leave and no ranger on duty, maybe cuz that group dont exist. That same group of law biting citizens im sure coughs up the $20 when the ranger's are there.

MOST PEOPLE ARE HONEST............. And pay etc. If there isnt anyone there etc.. so be it. The b*tch is the a$$hats that are trying to get out of paying the 20 bucks. LIKE I SAID... MOST PEOPLE ARE HONEST. but like everything else, There are a few people that want to fk it up for the rest of us. This weekend was messed up. PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO PAY ETC. And the BLM people didnt know how to handle it either/unprepared. BUT why are people getting all butthurt if this doesnt apply to you? If you are a paying Dumont user, and have good intentions... THIS DOESNT APPLY TO YOU. But if you use Dumont and dont pay OR have any intentions of paying like the rest of us........ In my opinion, YOU SUCK!!!!

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

EVERYONE THAT DRIVES A BUD LIGHT FUNCO SUCKS!!!!! If dont drive a BUD LIGHT funco, Then it doesnt apply to you and dont worry about it. Thats the point Im trying to make.

ok we can make this easy

i understannd what pimp is saying

if you are purpously trying to avoid paying blm loses money then they talk about raising rates again.

that in reality isnt fair to all of us.

we however are talking about the proper proceedure as to how to handle this when this occurs.

am i getting near the mark here.

so someone from ddr who knows should tell us so we can handle it and know not to assume to pay on the way out ???

OK, I really was going to post in the previous thread that was closed before I could get to it so here is the story like it or not. I to was there when the blk Nissan rolled up and I can give you the short version or the long one but to say it straight up I will tell you what I saw and what the Leo may have been thinking;

Blk truck with Limo tinting on all 4 windows rolls up and actually rolls by where the ranger is standing. It takes a few seconds before the rear window is lowered and the ranger steps up and there is a conversation about the pass. Officer was wary as he couldn't see the occupants and occupants didn't roll down the drivers window and this may have seemed to the LEO that they were hiding smething or may have had a weapon. Rear passenger finally gets out and mumbles to himself as he relucantly walks over to trailer to buy pass.

Ranger looks at the trailer and tells the other occupants that their straps are loose. LEO has to tell them 3 times before they finally get out with an attitude to rearrange trailer.

He may have had an attitude but after seeing what I saw I would have too. You have to remember these people are Police Officers and have been trained that when things are out of the ordinary to nose around to see whats going on. I think he may have let you off easy and you guys don't even respect him for telling you that your bike is loose or the fact that if you had something to hide he very easily could have gotten all 3 of you out and searched the truck. All he would have to is issue citations to effect a proper search. So that is a brief version of what I saw at the pay station on Sat.

B370 was there and we had pretty much the opinion right away that something wasn't right about this truck and it's occupants, B370 has no law enforcement but I do and I can tell you that you probably got off easy as others did this weekend.

I saw a ranger ignore a obivious flag violation and even saw one let an open container violation go away.

Just remember this, if you get hurt out their, after calling out for your "mommy" you will be calling out for a ranger/emt. Your $20.00 helps keep them out there so they can respond quickly and get you the help you need. Ask barefoot bob how they helped with his son and the lost boy. Maybe you could buy a pass at a local vendor in the future in town and not have to worry about the whole issue, maybe you could have gone to vendors row after you came in and got a pass. Or maybe you could beat the system how you do that is my concern because I want to see them there and if me or my family is injured I want to look at someone who is trying to save their patient who is lying in the sand.

I for one will gladley pay for that possible situation and I believe we should sleep in our rigs knowing they have your back.

I paid on the way out. No issues. I even got a snazzy asa dvd... :laughoff: I was told that after the next trt the first week of November, that the annuals should be printed by Turkey day. They said that the Valero in Baker and NV offroad buggy will have the passes and will be authorized to give us credit.

OK, I really was going to post in the previous thread that was closed before I could get to it so here is the story like it or not. I to was there when the blk Nissan rolled up and I can give you the short version or the long one but to say it straight up I will tell you what I saw and what the Leo may have been thinking;

Blk truck with Limo tinting on all 4 windows rolls up and actually rolls by where the ranger is standing. It takes a few seconds before the rear window is lowered and the ranger steps up and there is a conversation about the pass. Officer was wary as he couldn't see the occupants and occupants didn't roll down the drivers window and this may have seemed to the LEO that they were hiding smething or may have had a weapon. Rear passenger finally gets out and mumbles to himself as he relucantly walks over to trailer to buy pass.

Ranger looks at the trailer and tells the other occupants that their straps are loose. LEO has to tell them 3 times before they finally get out with an attitude to rearrange trailer.

He may have had an attitude but after seeing what I saw I would have too. You have to remember these people are Police Officers and have been trained that when things are out of the ordinary to nose around to see whats going on. I think he may have let you off easy and you guys don't even respect him for telling you that your bike is loose or the fact that if you had something to hide he very easily could have gotten all 3 of you out and searched the truck. All he would have to is issue citations to effect a proper search. So that is a brief version of what I saw at the pay station on Sat.

B370 was there and we had pretty much the opinion right away that something wasn't right about this truck and it's occupants, B370 has no law enforcement but I do and I can tell you that you probably got off easy as others did this weekend.

I saw a ranger ignore a obivious flag violation and even saw one let an open container violation go away.

Just remember this, if you get hurt out their, after calling out for your "mommy" you will be calling out for a ranger/emt. Your $20.00 helps keep them out there so they can respond quickly and get you the help you need. Ask barefoot bob how they helped with his son and the lost boy. Maybe you could buy a pass at a local vendor in the future in town and not have to worry about the whole issue, maybe you could have gone to vendors row after you came in and got a pass. Or maybe you could beat the system how you do that is my concern because I want to see them there and if me or my family is injured I want to look at someone who is trying to save their patient who is lying in the sand.

I for one will gladley pay for that possible situation and I believe we should sleep in our rigs knowing they have your back.

they showed me there worth this weekend and i perssonally stopped a second time to thank them. as for the other pay problems maybe fodd could get some clarificationon there new policies.?? and maybe mention to them that it should stay as standard practice to pay when we leave if no other means are available :laughoff: