who thinks

Warrior07

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a Ranger McDonald out there this weekend that I thought was cool. He gets paid to ride his Raptor in the dunes all weekend. He could have easily gave me a ticket when my flag broke and I didn't have one. COOL. Threatening to give me a ticket for being a wimp. NOT COOL. Seriously, He was cool and I for one would be glad to see him out there. The only people that worry about a Ranger or a cop is someone that is doing something illegal.

I seem to remember a certain story about our fearless leader involving getting a reckless driving ticket...

There are definately Rangers who are :lol: holios just for the hell of it. I personally witnessed one last season that was beyond out of line spending 45 minutes reaming a 60 year old man for having 2 people on his Polaris 700 that is registered like a rhino with the factory supplied passenger back/arm rests. He also had a photo copy of all of the VC and DMV info just for an occasion such as this to avoid any hassles.

My point is, some are cool others either don't want to be there or don't want you to be there so they have a chip on their shoulder and whether you are an :flipoff::flipoff: or a :hello: kinda guy it's just luck of the draw which Ranger you happen to run into.

There was a Ranger McDonald out there this weekend that I thought was cool. He gets paid to ride his Raptor in the dunes all weekend. He could have easily gave me a ticket when my flag broke and I didn't have one. COOL. Threatening to give me a ticket for being a wimp. NOT COOL. Seriously, He was cool and I for one would be glad to see him out there. The only people that worry about a Ranger or a cop is someone that is doing something illegal.

section code c impersanating a jumping long travel :flipoff::hello::lol::flipoff::flipoff:

effen don to funny.

that ranger was cool :flipoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

I gotta little ranger action for ya....................

:headbang1::rockon:

Riding two up = looong walk back to camp, even if you are a little kid.

(on a side note: I think that they should have gave the little one a ride back to camp, not the kids fault, they must of been 5 or 6)(IMO)

post-2396-1191912134_thumb.jpg

OH YEAH and we bought our passes at Valero since someone had to stop for gas anyway. But why did they need to ID me????

And I don't look anything like Don. I did kinda think it was funny when they asked me what his last name was and I said :thumb: ???? 29Palms......................... :bump::blink:

Then I realized that I have had him to the house for dinner, trusted him with my life in a rail and I didn't even freaking know his last name.............Maybe THATS whos been in the chair across the street :peek:

:blink: :peek:

(on a side note: I think that they should have gave the little one a ride back to camp, not the kids fault, they must of been 5 or 6)(IMO)

OH YEAH and we bought our passes at Valero since someone had to stop for gas anyway. But why did they need to ID me????

And I don't look anything like Don. I did kinda think it was funny when they asked me what his last name was and I said :rockon: ???? 29Palms......................... :bump::blink:

Then I realized that I have had him to the house for dinner, trusted him with my life in a rail and I didn't even freaking know his last name.............Maybe THATS whos een in the chair across the street :peek:

:thumb::lol::headbang1::lol:

Jodi I couldn't stop laughing.

:headbang1::rockon:

And I don't look anything like Don. I did kinda think it was funny when they asked me what his last name was and I said :thumb: ???? 29Palms......................... :bump::blink:

Then I realized that I have had him to the house for dinner, trusted him with my life in a rail and I didn't even freaking know his last name.............Maybe THATS whos been in the chair across the street :peek:

no its me. dons in the tree above me with binoculars hes very atheletic. :blink:

Edited by barefoot bob

And I don't look anything like Don. I did kinda think it was funny when they asked me what his last name was and I said :thumb: ???? 29Palms......................... :bump::headbang1:

Then I realized that I have had him to the house for dinner, trusted him with my life in a rail and I didn't even freaking know his last name.............Maybe THATS whos been in the chair across the street :rockon:

HAHAHA!!! That's f'n great. So true tho...

Ranger McDonald stopped us at comp on friday (easy targets, we were the only ones there). Four rhinos none of which had proof of registration. All were registered however (since were talkin about payin dues, I dont want to start another 2 pager), two were new and waiting for reg in the mail, two others just didn't put their tags on yet. Anyways, he gave us a warning and hung around for a bit shootin the bull, cool dude.

As for us, we just pay the fifty for the season pass

Can we just close this topic, I really think Aaron was just venting and the topic really did not require any additional comments. Right or wrong he was frustrated and vented, lets just move on and everyone drink a beer.

Edited by mineurbiz