who thinks

Warrior07

ok we can make this easy

i understannd what pimp is saying

if you are purpously trying to avoid paying blm loses money then they talk about raising rates again.

that in reality isnt fair to all of us.we however are talking about the proper proceedure as to how to handle this when this occurs.

am i getting near the mark here.

so someone from ddr who knows should tell us so we can handle it and know not to assume to pay on the way out ???

THANK YOU

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete, I had a great weekend and also came back in a great mood. I had put the incident behind me but after he bought it up and then blasted B370 for saying what he saw I felt the need to clear it up. I am done with it and we all should be also. Jeez can't have a little bashing around here anymore ? :laughoff::lol::dope::lol::dunno:

Just remember this, if you get hurt out their, after calling out for your "mommy" you will be calling out for a ranger/emt. Your $20.00 helps keep them out there so they can respond quickly and get you the help you need. Ask barefoot bob how they helped with his son and

the lost boy. <<<<<<<<<<< MINE

Maybe you could buy a pass at a local vendor in the future in town and not have to worry about the whole issue, maybe you could have gone to vendors row after you came in and got a pass. Or maybe you could beat the system how you do that is my concern because I want to see them there and if me or my family is injured I want to look at someone who is trying to save their patient who is lying in the sand.

I for one will gladly pay for that possible situation and I believe we should sleep in our rigs knowing they have your back.

it was my son that was mis placed :laughoff: rangers were great and drove around looking for him also. we found the ranger and offered him a steak i just cooked and he had already eatin. went over to the camp and dropped a steak off for them to share (all i had left) and thanked then for the help.

20 bucks or 130 is cheap for a season of service IMO!!! would gladly pay more if needed (dont tell them)

Capt

:think::grin::lol::lol: im in a good mood too now that everything is settled down

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 on that mister!!! :laughoff:

MUHAHHAHAHHAH PAGE 2 :barf::dope::lol::lol::MBdance::dunno::thumb:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 on that mister!!! :flipoff:

MUHAHHAHAHHAH PAGE 2 :booty::lol::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::hello::idiot:

Capt

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :MBdance::MBdance:

Pete, I had a great weekend and also came back in a great mood. I had put the incident behind me but after he bought it up and then blasted B370 for saying what he saw I felt the need to clear it up. I am done with it and we all should be also. Jeez can't have a little bashing around here anymore ? :flipoff::flipoff::lol::flipoff::hello:

yeah I hear ya. It wasn't directed at you really. It's just that over the last couple months alot of people really seem like to b*tch and moan on the site about something and that's not what this place is about. I'm just trying to keep this place worth a damn ya know? It could go to chit real fast if everyone jumped on the b*tch wagon. :flipoff:

yeah I hear ya. It wasn't directed at you really. It's just that over the last couple months alot of people really seem like to b*tch and moan on the site about something and that's not what this place is about. I'm just trying to keep this place worth a damn ya know? It could go to chit real fast if everyone jumped on the b*tch wagon. :flipoff:

Yeah I understand that. I just had to cover the subject to cover my bro's back you know? You down with that? :hello:

I will try to be good I promise! :flipoff::flipoff::lol:

:MBdance:

:shout: Nobody on here is trying to get out of paying! WTF is wrong with everyone!!??? :MBdance::flipoff::flipoff::hello::lol::flipoff:

THANK YOU!!seriously lets drop the whole thing about what you guys thought you saw.Danny was slow getting out of the back because he was going to sleep because he worked graveyard the night before.Jesse was driving his truck for him.The picture you are painting is really not accurate at all.Like i said before you think what you want and we can agree to disagree.Thats the only time ive ever had a run in with the rangers like that,maybe thats why i felt the way i did about it.Ive been going to dumont for a very long time,and have always bought season passes.Nobody had a problem paying,thats the most rediculous statement you can make.Do you really think we thought we could just slip right by?We stopped to pay on the way in,the machine was taped up and nobody was there period.Everyone in that truck knew we were paying on the way out.We had already talked about it.Seriously lets drop it,its over. :flipoff:

THANK YOU!!seriously lets drop the whole thing about what you guys thought you saw.Danny was slow getting out of the back because he was going to sleep because he worked graveyard the night before.Jesse was driving his truck for him.The picture you are painting is really not accurate at all.Like i said before you think what you want and we can agree to disagree.Thats the only time ive ever had a run in with the rangers like that,maybe thats why i felt the way i did about it.Ive been going to dumont for a very long time,and have always bought season passes.Nobody had a problem paying,thats the most rediculous statement you can make.Do you really think we thought we could just slip right by?We stopped to pay on the way in,the machine was taped up and nobody was there period.Everyone in that truck knew we were paying on the way out.We had already talked about it.Seriously lets drop it,its over. :hello:

:flipoff: hey don't ruin it darnit i'm trying to get at least 3 pages geeese :lol:

There was a Ranger McDonald out there this weekend that I thought was cool. He gets paid to ride his Raptor in the dunes all weekend. He could have easily gave me a ticket when my flag broke and I didn't have one. COOL. Threatening to give me a ticket for being a wimp. NOT COOL. Seriously, He was cool and I for one would be glad to see him out there. The only people that worry about a Ranger or a cop is someone that is doing something illegal.

There was a Ranger McDonald out there this weekend that I thought was cool. He gets paid to ride his Raptor in the dunes all weekend. He could have easily gave me a ticket when my flag broke and I didn't have one. COOL. Threatening to give me a ticket for being a wimp. NOT COOL. Seriously, He was cool and I for one would be glad to see him out there. The only people that worry about a Ranger or a cop is someone that is doing something illegal.

Don i totally agree with you.I see Rangers scooping victims of accidents up all the time.I know they do there job out there.Ive never had any problems with them in the past.We had an incident and its over now,and time to move on.I vented and its over. :flipoff:

The only people that worry about a Ranger or a cop is someone that is doing something illegal.

Yeah, like YOU not getting enough air off that jump! :flipoff::hello:

I thought that was funny as hell. The ranger pulls up and everyone is like "aww damn...now what?" Then you hit the jmp and he goes, "that's it? That was pathetic! I should give him a ticket for that sucking so bad." :lol::flipoff::flipoff: Then on top of it all he didn't even harrass you for the whip. That guy was really cool. :D